Movies INSIDE OUT 2 (First Teaser Trailer)

Love me some Pixar and I got a great first impression from this teaser, looks like a lotta fun, Anxiety character kinda reminds me of Forky from Toy Story 4 which I enjoyed very much
I think its safe to say I am All In on this one

Speaking of Pixar, I was kinda bummed to hear that their new space adventure film got pushed back a year, the trailers for that one looked great, hopefully they use the extra time to shine and polish it up even more!

I actually didn't mind the first one, hopefully they focused on making a decent movie for the sequel. Pixar lately has been kinda meh.

first Inside Out is one of my favorite Pixars & it makes me cry like a baby. as someone who suffers from anxiety, i have high hopes, although i’m not nuts about these great Pixar flicks constantly going back to the sequel well.

they better never touch Wall•E w/ the sequel bug is all i know.

digging teh idea of a bunch of minions in my head that all represent different aspects of my mind. We've seen this several timez in teh last decade or 2... so it's not new, but I can't recall another that hit home with me. I love teh concept though, & hopefully this one deliverz.

"We wanted to make such a good impression"

Uhh..

Is this new emotion trans?
That's the only time I have ever seen anyone refer to themselves as plural.

digging teh idea of a bunch of minions in my head that all represent different aspects of my mind. We've seen this several timez in teh last decade or 2... so it's not new, but I can't recall another that hit home with me. I love teh concept though, & hopefully this one deliverz.
I feel like the first time I saw the concept was in "Herman's Head"

Which was a TV show that as I recall didnt stick around too long.

2-927a92055cc310b3adc6f5b3fc0b958c.jpg

Kind of hard to avoid "Inside out" being a direct ripoff of this idea, though executed better.

I feel like the first time I saw the concept was in "Herman's Head"

Which was a TV show that as I recall didnt stick around too long.

View attachment 1010772

Kind of hard to avoid "Inside out" being a direct ripoff of this idea, though executed better.
That's exactly teh first show I waz thinking about when I wrote that post, but I couldn't recall it. (there have been other less obvious adaptationz, but that waz the first I recall.)

I absolutely LUB!!!... teh concept... but I'm awaiting someone to pull it off in a satisfying way.

Thank you for that~

Loved first IO, not sure i need a sequel though

Update: November 9, 2023

Teaser Trailer for Pixar's INSIDE OUT 2 Introduces a New Emotion - Anxiety

Is her mom supposed to be the girl from the Gru movies? Did I read that, or is that an original thought that I should be rewarded for?

"We wanted to make such a good impression"

Uhh..

Is this new emotion trans?
That's the only time I have ever seen anyone refer to themselves as plural.
I think it was a hint that more emotions are on their way. Anxiety was just the first to show up in that scene.

I think it was a hint that more emotions are on their way. Anxiety was just the first to show up in that scene.
Ah.

That would be way better.

I did not see anyone else and saw a single entity refer to (seemingly) itself as "we" ...

First one was surprisingly good. I will keep an eye on this and hope for the best.

Back