Inspirit Compe Spec 2 and Koral Fight Co. Shorts Reviews

dog812

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well i got my shorts.. I bought them from a post on here that a guy had some new gear and was selling them. Steelf. Brand new just as he stated..
Payed for them on the Jan 24. Got them Feb 8.

But hey i do live in canada. Thanks again travis.. so stoked!!!

Brand new Inspirit Compe Spec 2's - size: LARGE

I have always been a huge fan of Inspirit. So right away i had to throw on there. The waist is awesome. Typical drawstring/velcro front. They are a large and i am a 32-34 waist. Has elastic in the sides so it flexes with weight fluctuations. The material feels a little light. Almost exact same material as my Vitamin and Mineral BJJ shorts. Triple stitching throught the crotch and down the sides. But the fit is amazing. Overall a great short.

and Koral Fight Co.'s - size: World=M, US=34
IMAG0219.jpg

Right away i noticed the material.. Super thick and heavy. Almost thought it was gi material at first. Only double stitched throughout the short. Tons of logos everywhere. The waist has a similar drawstring / velcro enclosure but no stretchyness so they fit a little big on me.. Still a great short. But would be hard for some people to order because it does have to be a exact fit. I am a 32-34 so i knew these would be close.

Now we just have to see how they hold up in the gym. I am so excited about the Inspirit ones i just want to wear them to show off , then change to Koral to fight in hahahhhaah. :icon_lol:

cool, thanks for the post and the pics.

very nice bro..but the pic of the inspirits doesnt work..just a red x..anyone else having this problem?

nevermind, i found em in the other thread

i wore my spec 2's to kickboxing today.they are great shorts.

I wore the Koral to train today. Awesome shorts.. Got alot of compliments, and alot of people interested in buying them. Where would i even look to get these. I checkd the Koral site and they werent on there?

i added a diff link for the Inspirit pic.. that should work for you.

dog812 said:
I wore the Koral to train today. Awesome shorts.. Got alot of compliments, and alot of people interested in buying them. Where would i even look to get these. I checkd the Koral site and they werent on there?

they should be on the jiujitsuprogear.com website, but the store is located in the California so i'm not sure how the shipping rates would fare for you.

The spec 2 do have a pretty high slit.. but the chicks can check out my legs :)
The Koral ones are a little shorter overall than the Inspirit.. So i feel kinda naked in them..like nut huggers hahaha... but i like them.

Search function does work. Great review. I think I am going to go ahead with my Inspirit Spec 2 online purchase.

I am between a 32-33..so it sounds like I will be ok with a Large.

Yes I am the same waist size so yes large will be perfect i have a couple of pairs the shorts are great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back