Inspirit rashguard and short review

naskwon14g

www.fightway.fr
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got a longsleeve rashguard and a pair of short from www.inspirit-europe.fr last may.

The longsleeve rashguard
rashl.jpg

I've owned a Keiko Ra

nice.

waiting for the Inspirit Oceania site to open myself :)

~Foz

I've dealt with Insp USA / JBD mate, i'd rather wait for the Oceanic site to open personally :)

I have several shooto / insp shirts and gear

~Foz

I have a set of shorts and love them, though I sometimes feel that they are too nice to train with.

Where can I order a set of shorts in the US? Those are hot.

Kakuto.com has some Inspirit stuff. As does JustBeComplex.com. I've heard more complaints about JustBe's service than Kakuto. With Kakuto though, if they don't have it in stock right then, don't plan on getting it, unless you hound them like crazy, as any item that is a special request item is solely dependent on their guy in Japan finding it. I've always wanted sme InSpirit shorts, but availability has always been ridiculous to the point of discouraging me from wanting them,lol.

Honestly, kakuto.com sucks. They have actualy no instock items, they just order to Inspirit Japan as they take orders on their online store. And their prices are higher than www.inspirit-europe.fr

I even won't talk about the shipping time. Inspirit-europe is about days. Not months like kakuto.

wow those shorts look absolutely awesome. good review.

none of those places seem to carry rashies
: P
then again, assuming the rashies are as expensive as the shorts (60+ bucks for shorts?!) I couldn't afford em anyway.

Very nice. Good the hear the rashies are quality.

^ For shorts......get a size up...if you like loose fit shorts. I got Size Medium Inspirit Compe shorts..and they are way too tight. Next time, i'm ordering a size large.

mackz said:
^ For shorts......get a size up...if you like loose fit shorts. I got Size Medium Inspirit Compe shorts..and they are way too tight. Next time, i'm ordering a size large.

Hey thanks for answering since no one helped me out on my thread. Hey what size would you recomend for a rashguard that will fit me?

Back