Interesting thing happened at work today

You shouldn't smoke, its bad for you.

Beside, you don't wanna go around looking like this do you?

stephen-dorff-e-cig-gif.gif
Fuck yeah I want to look like Stephen Dorff, minus the ginger thing.

he was wrong to blame it on the teenager being present, but if someone asks you to stop being vulgar in the workplace, you should probably stop and not argue with them about it

also, being in charge is harder than people think. its also harder when your subordinates are standing around cursing and complaining instead of doing their job

You sound like a garbage employee who will probably be fired before too long.

I didn't know the word "fuck" was so traumatizing. I bet that kid needed therapy afterwards.
Some people flip out if you use words like that. An older guy I work with freaks out if you say fuck.

Grow the fucking fuck up you fucker. Only fucking fuckfaces act like some lil fuck at work. Jesus titty fucking christ.

I like how there's a lot of assuming going on, lol. I had a good laugh out of it and I don't give a FUCK what anyone thinks, haha. I was outside on my break, I was explaining the story. Not my fault dude was outside with his kid eavesdropping.

I don't get people who swear uncontrollably. I remember years ago I was out at a bar with my ex wife and a couple of younger guys were sitting next to us and swearing up a blue streak!! I told them to watch their mouths. They apologized and weren't bad guys. You sound like an ass. Just apologize and walk away to continue your conversation in private.

So I'm at work and I'm talking to one of my friends/co-workers. I was telling her about how one of the managers (who's a bitch) just got in to work and without saying good morning or anything just started barking out orders and getting angry right from the get go.

Apparently I was dropping constant fuck bombs during my story because there was this "tough" looking biker guy nearby who turns around and tells me with an angry tone

"I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but you are at work and representing your company and I don't think you need to be talking like that!". My friend then says "well I didn't hear anything bad", he then says angrier "He keeps dropping F words during everything he says! I don't think he should be talking like that in front of a child!" Me and her look confused and look around and she says "Where's the child?"

Dude fucking barks at us saying "MY SON RIGHT HERE!" Dude is pointing at this "kid" that's almost as tall as him and actually has some stubble on his face, lol. Kid was probably 16 or 17. I wanted to laugh, but I just said "he's old enough". Kid probably swears way worse than I did. His son told him to stop and was looking embarrassed. Can't blame the poor kid.

After that my friend tells him, "well have a nice day and happy easter!" Dude was pissed. We laughed our asses off after that.

Would you have reported him or called the cops if he'd punched you?

So I'm at work and I'm talking to one of my friends/co-workers. I was telling her about how one of the managers (who's a bitch) just got in to work and without saying good morning or anything just started barking out orders and getting angry right from the get go.

Apparently I was dropping constant fuck bombs during my story because there was this "tough" looking biker guy nearby who turns around and tells me with an angry tone

"I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but you are at work and representing your company and I don't think you need to be talking like that!". My friend then says "well I didn't hear anything bad", he then says angrier "He keeps dropping F words during everything he says! I don't think he should be talking like that in front of a child!" Me and her look confused and look around and she says "Where's the child?"

Dude fucking barks at us saying "MY SON RIGHT HERE!" Dude is pointing at this "kid" that's almost as tall as him and actually has some stubble on his face, lol. Kid was probably 16 or 17. I wanted to laugh, but I just said "he's old enough". Kid probably swears way worse than I did. His son told him to stop and was looking embarrassed. Can't blame the poor kid.

After that my friend tells him, "well have a nice day and happy easter!" Dude was pissed. We laughed our asses off after that.
I think it's going to be interesting to see why and how this was bumped after 7 years lol.

I swear like a trooper, often in this forum even.
But not around people underage or women who haven't sworn in front of me first, or the older generation.

If I was working in public and in a uniform then not at all.

I would have just apologised and left it at that.

Not sure how you wanted to come across but you were bitching about your boss over something minor in public, then swearing, then when someone tried to get you to stop you decided for him that HIS kid was old enough to hear it.

I'm sure you're normally all puppies and rainbows but you didn't come off the best sherbro

And ya wonder why kids are so helpless these days....Hell, at 16 I've already banged my first vagina and had a vocabulary of a seasoned trucker!
It's too bad all the old animated gif avs don't work anymore unless reuploaded after the recent forum changes.

This one always gave me a cheap chuckle <PlusJuan>

There are many people now that either, don’t care or don’t know, how to act and look professional at work.

I swear like a trooper, often in this forum even.
But not around people underage or women who haven't sworn in front of me first, or the older generation.

If I was working in public and in a uniform then not at all.

I would have just apologised and left it at that.

Not sure how you wanted to come across but you were bitching about your boss over something minor in public, then swearing, then when someone tried to get you to stop you decided for him that HIS kid was old enough to hear it.

I'm sure you're normally all puppies and rainbows but you didn't come off the best sherbro

Chesus crust brother, five years later you're giving this guy advice? LOL.

Back