Interior Secretary Zinke, spent 130k on a Door with tax payers money.

Shit, if this is how much a door costs, what will the wall run taxpayers?

At least tariffs would explain the high price of a door made by Jesús.

That's right. Good point. I assume a steel door with a MAGlock would be more appropriate. Don't want foreign deities making what Americans can MAGke themselves.

this must be that infrastructure spending trump has been talking about

Shit, if this is how much a door costs, what will the wall run taxpayers?

In response to todays news, engineers are hard at work on new designs after scrapping plans for a wall-made-of-doors.

the MSM hasn't reported it due to their liberal agenda, but there's a serious door shortage.
that 130k door is nothing but the result of supply and demand.

this must be that infrastructure spending trump has been talking about

Wait, that means 80% of it was paid for by the District of Columbia?

Good news, rest of America. We only paid $26k for this door.

the MSM hasn't reported it due to their liberal agenda, but there's a serious door shortage.
that 130k door is nothing but the result of supply and demand.

There's a couple down the street from me that have doors in all of their wall-holes. I hate when rich people flaunt their wealth like that.

Are there any morans out there who still thinks this administration is here to help the common man?

{<jordan}

Are there any morans out there who still thinks this administration is here to help the common man?

{<jordan}

I believe the saying goes "If you wanna make a MAGlet, you gotta fill the swamp."

Need a good door to keep people like @44nutman with Trump Derangement Syndrome out

IMO

Good riddance to that stupid Obama door that it replaced.

Yeah. Should'a spent that money studying how long a donkey can maintain while being sexed by a Mexican entertainer. Maybe a study on TDS.
Something that we really need.

You guys can at least pretend you care when someone wipes their ass with the money you worked for.

Watching a stranger misuse something you earned for yourself almost sounds like something a.... cuckold, would do. Are you guys like, cucks or something? Weird. Got so used to having it on your tongue you dove into it?

You guys can at least pretend you care when someone wipes their ass with the money you worked for.

Watching a stranger misuse something you earned for yourself almost sounds like something a.... cuckold, would do. Are you guys like, cucks or something? Weird. Got so used to having it on your tongue you dove into it?
Can you stop pretending that you give a fuck about what the government spends other people's money on?
Much hypocrite.

Come on man. Will you just tell any lie to make a ridiculous point.
What lie ? Are you telling me you can not buy a house for 130k in the United States?
Of course the Trump Lickspittle does not care about government waste, just tries to pick apart the statement condemning the government waste.
You should get a job at Fox News, you would fit right in.

It was the best door, a tremendous door, everybody is saying. Only the best doors for the best people, believe me.

I'd honestly like to this this stuff harshly punished and curbed.

Anyone who has ever worked in a federal office place knows that the government pinches pennies to make the most of the taxpayer dime. That shouldn't change because a dickhead president keeps appointing pampered rich guys to his cabinet who need 100k chairs and 200k tables.
Is that so? In my city, about 10% (I'm rechecking because this is absurdly high and it might be 5%) of the city's budget goes MISSING every year. It just vanishes.

Not a federal thing, but I'm always surprised when people have faith in their government pinching every penny, like you said. I'm not saying it's unwarranted btw.

Anyway, I don't think the money was actually spent on that door, obviously it went into someone's pocket and it's not going to be the carpenter.

Is that so? In my city, about 10% (I'm rechecking because this is absurdly high and it might be 5%) of the city's budget goes MISSING every year. It just vanishes.

Not a federal thing, but I'm always surprised when people have faith in their government pinching every penny, like you said. I'm not saying it's unwarranted btw.

Anyway, I don't think the money was actually spent on that door, obviously it went into someone's pocket and it's not going to be the carpenter.

I can't speak about the municipal level, but if you work for the federal government, you're likely using a computer from 2008 on a desk from 1978, next to a file cabinet from 1958, on a carpet from 1938. I am sure that a fair amount is expropriated from the public by "consultant" and "contractors," though.

Back