International International Genocide Trial Featuring Israel

Fetterman brought up white South African farmers, this is not a drill

one good thing about this conflict and the one in ukraine is people get to actually see whos who and how much of a phonies some of their favotire politicians and political talking heads are.

Now let's see all the despicable genocide supporters flood this thread with "bUt dO yOu CoNdeMn HAMAS?!?!?!"

Sickening

@kflo get in here
Nobody actually needs to ask TS that. He already said he's hoping someone gives them stingers and javelins...

Anyone got the odds on the judges actually ruling this a genocide?

Saw a journalist report on the case so far, didn't seem to expect much from it.
Basicly:
-Acts of war, or even warcrimes don't mean it's a genocide
-They'd have to prove that the supposed genocide is an official Israeli Government policy and they seem to no evidence for it, the best they have are the random quotes from members of the government during speeches.
Which might be worrying, but in terms of evidence isn't worth much.
-Stuff like (phone)warnings, pamflets and humanitairian corridors set up by the IDF seem to further indicate that this isn't a government with a genocidal policy.

Wonder if they have some more claims/evidence.

Imo seems like they went a bit overboard with the genocide claim, they'd have a better chance with a bit more realistic claims for warcrimes/proportionality or whatever.

Vengeance is a helluva thing. Two rights don’t make a wrong is a bit of an odd principle to stand by when half your people just got shoved into ovens

I mean, if Israel is doing genocide they're pretty poor at it and didn't learn much from the Germans.

Even today, the international population of Jews still hasn't recovered to the levels pre-WW2.

However today just in Israel alone there's more than 2x the total population of Palestinian Arabs than there were in 1948.. not even counting the population of Gaza or the West Bank, or the millions more of international Palestinians refugees.

Genocide is clearly an overreach, which would require proof of specific intent and policy. At worst it's ethnic cleansing, but in reality it's just an 80 year war that has never stopped.

I mean, if Israel is doing genocide they're pretty poor at it and didn't learn much from the Germans.

Even today, the international population of Jews still hasn't recovered to the levels pre-WW2.

However today just in Israel alone there's more than 2x the total population of Palestinian Arabs than there were in 1948.. not even counting the population of Gaza or the West Bank, or the millions more of international Palestinians refugees.

Genocide is clearly an overreach, which would require proof of specific intent and policy. At worst it's ethnic cleansing, but in reality it's just an 80 year war that has never stopped.
Exactly this, it's a war with a small, radicalized area and population that made trouble for decades and will continue so.

None of you guys care about gaza and/or palestines. You just hate jews so you have to cry genocide/ baby-murderer every chance you get.

It's ridiculous and extremely simple.

South Africa presented their case in an initial 85 page document, followed up by their presentation. Including;

- Three pages of qoutes with ethnic cleansing and genocidal intent from Israeli officials and military leaders. This is important because it provides evidence for intent.

- The indiscriminate bombing campaign dropping more bombs in a few months than the entirety of the Iraq and Afghanistan war, with half being unguided and hundreds being 2000lbs bombs in the so called designated 'safe zones' they told the civilians to go to. There are defacto no shelter or safe zones in Gaza.

- The total destruction of the infrastructure in Gaza, including 2/3 of all structures in Northern Gaza and 60 percent of all residential homes. This coincides with the displacement of nearly 2.000.000 people. In addition to the strategic targeting in the air and on the ground of government buildings, places of worship, libraries, food mills, stores and record archives.

- The destruction of the healthcare system, now running at less than 30 percent capacity. More directly, the withholding of medicine, power and aid to hospitals resulting in disease and needless suffering. This includes C-sections and amputations without anasthesia as well as several epidemics not being treatable.

- The deliberate and stated intentional use of starvation tactics through blocking food, water and power to the civilian population as collective punishment resulting in nearly a million people starving. This is currently being described as the worst humanitarian crisis in modern history and it's estimated that 80 percent of global famine is currently in Gaza.

- The killing of 24.000 people, including almost 10.000 children in three months, as well as the largest amount of journalists and UN workers in UN history. In addition to 60.000 injured and thousands missing. Estimates are that nearly 5 percent of the population in Gaza have either been killed, injured or are missing. This is ongoing and more than 100 children are still killed each day.

- The more than 7.000 Palestinians currently held in Israeli prisons, many without trial or charges and indefinitely.

- The documented incidents of soldiers on the ground summarily executing civilians, including the case of the Israeli hostages, the storming of Al-Shifa leaving infants to rot, bulldozing bodies and homes, humiliating, kidnapping and torturing civilians, destroying shops and homes and using excessive force.

WTF is that wig!!

<{outtahere}>

I thought Israel was constantly violating international laws and so what difference does adding another to the list make outside of a little bit of embarrassment that the USA would have by considering it a hate crime to boycott products from those committing genocide lol. And who cares about population or being good at genocide as mattering. I wouldn't be surprised if the Muslim population went up during the Balkan wars, but there was no shortage of politicians screaming genocide.

That said, I'm not a legal scholar, but in my simple mind the hurdle for genocide must be the intent to kill everybody you can, including people not involved in combat, POWs etc. Having intent to exterminate the entire populace (whether you are good or bad at it does't really matter). I don't see that as the case. There are likely some loud mouthed over-the-top assholes that may call for that becasue there are enough far right loonies out there, but I don't see at as an actual policy in practice. I think if anything, the "prosecution" might have this backfire from a PR standpoint because if found innocent there could be a "see, nothing to see here" response when avoiding what would be the more realistic crimes against humanity being committed.

Israel has killed a fuck ton of Palestinian Christians

That is minor compared to what the Muslims have done to the Christians throughout the Middle East and Africa.

Here's a sample.

(2015)

(2019)

(2021 - Regarding 2010 slaughter of Christians)

(2023)

Israel certainly should not get a pass, but the Muslims have been getting a pass on their persecution of Christians for decades.

Exactly this, it's a war with a small, radicalized area and population that made trouble for decades and will continue so.

None of you guys care about gaza and/or palestines. You just hate jews so you have to cry genocide/ baby-murderer every chance you get.

It's ridiculous and extremely simple.
These same Jew Haters were calling people who voted for Trump "Nazis" just a year ago...They're just a bunch of virtue signaling clowns....
They were the same ones yelling "Mask up" and then it was "I Stand with Ukraine" and now I'm "Pro Palestine".

They have been and it's been met with silence by bodies like the U.N. and international courts.

(2015)

(2019)

(2021 - Regarding 2010 slaughter of Christians)

(2023)

Israel certainly should not get a pass, but the Muslims have been getting a pass on their persecution of Christians for decades.
Lol what did america got pass for last 25 years.

Genocide might be a stretch but they're clearly in the business of nonstop war crimes and are trying to relocate the Palestinians by any means. They're not good people

It's rather sad that many other nations seem to be at an all-time high in trying to repair relations in the colonized/colonizer dynamic, almost to the point of applying excessive guilt to the non-indigenous population. But of course, the middle east has to be a cluster fuck of epic proportions.

God Bless Israel and the IDF

Lol, it's so easy to condemn a nation of "Genocide" when you're not the recipient of daily rocket attacks, terrorism, nor having your citizens, murdered, raped, kidnapped.

and LOL at the Hamas fan boys in this thread.

I dont know the ins and outs of the UN but doesn't the U.S. typically block anything they try to do against our allies? How is this different? The UN would have brought Israel to heel long ago for their illegal settlements if not for the U.S.
That's the security council. In theory the difference about that case is that it's up to the individual countries to enforce the sanctions.
So, if Israel is ruled guilty some countries already said they will enforce it.
Some are irrelevant like Bolivia but Saudi Arabia, Germany and France would be big. The US cannot stop these countries from sanctioning Israel on their own. The US can give more money to Israel to counteract it though.

I’m Surprised someone is willing to speak out against this. Israel has been planning to deport Palestinians to Canada under bogus refugee status since day one of the war per cbc news sources. That’s ethnic cleansing 101.
lol.

You just brought up the one thing that would make me say "FUCK ISRAEL" and switch sides.

Do not want.

Back