Crime International Monkey Torture Ring Busted

It takes a sick fuck to abuse an animal

same tier as abusing babies imo

Mfkers like this need to be culled for being psychos

We used to kill this kind of people when we lived in small hunter-gatherer societies but now because of modern civilization and libs, we are allowing them to live and breed and as a result there is a higher frequency of sociopaths.

“Let humanity be haunted by its memories. For if so many before me have been capable of such horrors, then so am I. Let this fact be our constant torment and punishment.”

......is not accidental.

Yeah.

Seeing these scumbags tortured in public for the amusement of other psychos would be great.

Maybe could offer a family discount. Under 8s come for free. Customer #1000 gets to keep the severed head.

Yeah.

Seeing these scumbags tortured in public for the amusement of other psychos would be great.

Maybe could offer a family discount. Under 8s come for free. Customer #1000 gets to keep the severed head.

You have to send a message to these people, loud and clear and not put them in institutional time out.

Stop being sheltered. The kiddies need to learn from a young age.

The irony.

irony.png

You have to send a message to these people, loud and clear and not put them in institutional time out.

Stop being sheltered. The kiddies need to learn from a young age.

The issue is that they won't stop regardless of the message. It is a genetic trait to be like this. It is an urge they can't stop.

Unreal. Humanity needs a hard reset.

There already was one, and look where it got us. I don't think that another is going to fix the problem, it's systemic. Not to mention, the elite that will survive in their bunkers are self serving scum, so society will end up being restarted by the worst of us.

Odd reference . Considering usa and Russia both launched dogs and monkeys into space ....

Extra points for France sending a cat.

The list of animals sent to space is disturbing, dogs, cats, rats mice monkeys tortoises frogs snails carp newts shrimp jellyfish bees ants spiders etc etc etc.

Some of the experiments were fucked up, for instance France's cat survived re entry. Had implants in brain. Was killed for autopsy after returning sadly.

Most animals were operated on before being sent. Most monkeys had implants to monitor vital signs etc. Electrodes planted in brain and such.

All nations have been brutal to animals , especially when " advancing science "

Experimenting on animals, in the name of science, often borders upon intentional torture.

Problem is, how else can you study things that require observing what happens to a living organism as a result of exposure to potentially harmful environmental factors? We don't have simulations good enough to replicate actual results.

There already was one, and look where it got us. I don't think that another is going to fix the problem, it's systemic. Not to mention, the elite that will survive in their bunkers are self serving scum, so society will end up being restarted by the worst of us.

I was under the assumption that these genes are an evolutionary trait for survival

we need these types of people within the tribe to do the dirty work

I doubt they would disappear no matter how many resets we have

Experimenting on animals, in the name of science, often borders upon intentional torture.

Problem is, how else can you study things that require observing what happens to a living organism as a result of exposure to potentially harmful environmental factors? We don't have simulations good enough to replicate actual results.

Oh I wasn't making a claim that it's all inherently bad as countless improvements medically and technology wise wouldn't have occurred.

What I was saying is pointing at Russia like they were worse to animals being sent to space isn't based on reality.

Pointing at one nation like they are worse with it being a global practice is silly to me.

Oh I wasn't making a claim that it's all inherently bad as countless improvements medically and technology wise wouldn't have occurred.

What I was saying is pointing at Russia like they were worse to animals being sent to space isn't based on reality.

Pointing at one nation like they are worse with it being a global practice is silly to me.

Well, some countries are better about instituting laws that curb this kind of sadistic behavior. For example, the US has more regulations (with regards to animal cruelty) than China, and that's not really silly to point out - it matters.

Well, some countries are better about instituting laws that curb this kind of sadistic behavior. For example, the US has more regulations (with regards to animal cruelty) than China, and that's not really silly to point out - it matters.

That is a valid difference, the Russia space one wasn't.

If it is to significantly benefit humankind (e.g. cure for childhood cancer) then it is perhaps morally defensible.

Testing new shampoo by blinding rabbits, no way.

Back