Invicta FC 37 Gonzalez vs Sanchez

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
9TdYWLb.jpg

Invicta FC 37 Official Weigh-in Results:

Flyweight: Pearl Gonzalez (125.7) vs. Brogan Sanchez (125.5)
Flyweight: Mariya Agapova (125.9) vs. Marilia Santos (125.5)
Strawweight: Kay Hansen (116) vs. Nicolle Caliari (116.2)*
Atomweight: Shino VanHoose (106) vs. Lindsey VanZandt (105.3)
Atomweight: Linda Mihalec (105.5) vs. Marisa Messer-Belenchia (106)
Bantamweight: Megan Cawley (135.6) vs. Hope Chase (135.8)
Flyweight: Jordan Kaaze (125.4) vs. Claire Johnson (125.6)

* – Caliari missed the strawweight limit of 116 pounds and was fined 25 percent of her fight purse

Invicta FC 37 Ceremonial Weigh-in:

Damn, Claire Johnson has some big boobs and she obviously loves showing them off in the tiny crop top!

And Lindsey VanZandt cosplaying as a slutty Little Bo Peep, lol.

And Mariya Agipova wearing jeans, a tiny bikini top and belly ring. Plus Pearl Gonzalez half naked trying to be slavegirl Princess Leia or something. I don't know if I'm just horny or if this is the most overtly sexual Invicta FC weigh-in ever, he he.

And Mariya Agipova wearing jeans, a tiny bikini top and belly ring. Plus Pearl Gonzalez half naked trying to be slavegirl Princess Leia or something. I don't know if I'm just horny or if this is the most overtly sexual Invicta FC weigh-in ever, he he.
A little of column A and a little of column B.

Agapova beat the absolute shit out of Alexa Conners in her last fight, didn't even look like the same girl from contender series.

Lol yes but they usually got some interesting lines, had the full ACA card today and full crd lb for ufc including early prelims
Good for you if you can take advantage of it. U.S. is a banned country there.

Mostly it's just you.

Pearl Gonzalez came in with a sexy get-up, as usual.

However, there was nothing sexual about Agipova's outfight and Van Zandt's outfit was more cute and Halloween-themed than anything, as it revealed very little. As for Claire Johnson, she has big boobs and a possible boobjob, but her outfight itself was normal.

Back