International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

- All this war is stupid. Two oposing armys that have little care to collateral dammage and their own civilian lives
It is dumb. Can't speak for Iran but we, meaning the US, do show a good amount of restraint in terms of collateral damage. Not saying it doesn't happen but in general we do.

It is dumb. Can't speak for Iran but we, meaning the US, do show a good amount of restraint in terms of collateral damage. Not saying it doesn't happen but in general we do.

- I know. Even the so dammed PMC's like the former Blackwater does.

Doesn't particularly matter. Looks at the nation’s us boots have been on the ground on the past 25 years.

Don't get me wrong in general that holds true. But it's purely because of the overwhelming fire-power mixed with the safety of your soldiers and civilians.

Add American lives lost that stops holding true

Yeah. I'm not really sure you can blow up someone's embassy then cry victim if they retaliate.

Isn't that the whole spiel in the hamas / Israel thread ?

- It's Israel modus operanti!

Yeah. I'm not really sure you can blow up someone's embassy then cry victim if they retaliate.

Isn't that the whole spiel in the hamas / Israel thread ?
I haven’t seen them claim victim hood on this. But let’s also be clear here. It wasn’t as if it was a completely unprovoked strike. The guy they hit was coordinating attacks with Iranian proxies on Israel. It’s not a situation where I would say either are in the wrong.

Israel was very obviously a victim on on October 7th. No way you can spin that one

You ever deploy anywhere?

- No. I'm not a former military. I just researched and watched the videos of those guys from B Water left to rotten in a jail.

The chain always breaks in the weakeast link, in this case, always the boots on the ground. American, French, Britsh military and PMC's are held to a highter standart, as i learned sutying Foreing affairs. They're end being the only ones getting judged by war crimes.

I know you're active on Military.^^

Back