International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Whole thing has a smell of countries agreeing to each others strikes before hand
Almost like Iran is resigned to hang Palestine out to dry, you think?

Perhaps so. Saves them face while they effectively abandon the Palestinian people. Let's them posture to the Muslim world, but in reality, they don't have the spine (or power) to do what's necessary to change things.

Perhaps so. Saves them face while they effectively abandon the Palestinian people. Let's them posture to the Muslim world, but in reality, they don't have the spine (or power) to do what's necessary to change things.

I dont know anything about region hence why i generally try to stay out of thread lol

Brilliant move by Iran to actually gas light the world

LOL

those rascals

Pattern-Full.jpg

Iran

If Iran can launch missiles and drones at Israel the IDF, which is superior to Iran's military in every way, can do the same.

It wouldn't be as effective as an American strike, of course. The US could wipe Iran off the map if they started swinging for the fences.

Theyre not superior in every way. Iran has bigger long range missile arsenal and capability.

Sure he is, but he is not risking bedlam here: if this is all Israel is going to do it is seems to be as restrained a response as anyone could have hoped for, basically designed to give Iran no reason to further escalate, whilst still sending the message that Israel will respond to attacks on its territory (a necessity for deterrence).

Imagine living in a world where grown adults have to actually fire missiles at each other to make the already super obvious... obvious.

We are run by babies and brainlets.

Imagine living in a world where grown adults have to actually fire missiles at each other to make the already super obvious... obvious.

We are run by babies and brainlets.

It's not so much that politicians are stupid. It's more that international politics is a cut throat business - and more so in the Middle East where countries are mortal enemies and pose existential threats to each other.

Like, imagine if your next door neighbour hates your guts and is on the record that he wants to kill you and take over your house. Imagine there is no police and you can't move away - the only thing keeping him at bay is the fact that you have a gun and he firmly believes you will use it if provoked.

In that situation, if he provokes you and you don't fire a warning shot, you are taking a huge risk with your life and property.

That is pretty much the situation between Iran and Israel (and between Iran and Saudi Arabia too, btw).

I got the same feeling. They have a history of doing that. Fund all the terrorists groups and then raise their hands.....

Theyre not superior in every way. Iran has bigger long range missile arsenal and capability.
That will be shot out of the sky by the best missile defense system in the world. Not to mention Naval Warship support with similar tech from several ally nations. Iran would be a parking lot if a few of the allies wanted it so.

I don't know, I don't think he's too far off in that assessment.

I knew Israel was too smart to take the bait by responding hyper-aggressively which would have only isolated itself at a moment when it's become obvious all the Arab states that previously were aligning with it desire to resume that relationship once the worst of this has faded, and they're clear of the bad optics in the Arab world this alignment provokes while Israel is bombing Palestine. On the other hand, I expected more than what they did. Sure, don't kill any Iranian civilians, but I thought Bolton was correct in his assessment this was an opportunity to respond disproportionately without validating any criticism it would inevitably incur, and target whatever facilities they could that were part of the Iranian nuclear program.

It's vogue among leftists to smear Bolton as a hawk, but his recommendations are always in the interest of preventing much greater conflagrations down the road. Israel should do whatever it can to contain any nuclear capability Iran has developed.

But this was a safe play; little more than the swish a horse makes with its tail when a fly circles its asshole. Just annoyed, really. Sort of even more humiliating than a disproportionate response.

It's the military equivalent of a Bitch Slap; stay in your fucking lane, Iran, and don't try to run with the Big Dogs.

This way Iran gets to save face and Israel doesn't have to fight another full scale war before they've even finished with Hamas.

It's the military equivalent of a Bitch Slap; stay in your fucking lane, Iran, and don't try to run with the Big Dogs.

This way Iran gets to save face and Israel doesn't have to fight another full scale war before they've even finished with Hamas.

That's a nice air force you have there Iran. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

Israel had its iron dome depleted years ago by hamas and had to crawl and beg the US to replenish its ammo. Israel is a paper tiger.

You obviously don't know what the phrase paper tiger means.

You can't be undefeated on the battlefield in 80 years and be a paper tiger.

China would be an example of a paper tiger. They have a massive military on paper, but they haven't used it since the Korean War. (And they took massive lopsided casualties in that war)

Israel had its iron dome depleted years ago by hamas and had to crawl and beg the US to replenish its ammo. Israel is a paper tiger.
They got likely one of if not greatest per capita military force on planet without nukes. The #1 fighter pilots , #1 black ops in Mosad. The most battle ready military on planet.

How TF does having to replenish the missles for its defense system make them a paper tiger. They have to use it alot because of radical scum.

When you consider Iran is a pariah that the West has been trying to ruin for decades I think it's actually quite admirable how well they are doing. Iran isn't going away and they are only getting stronger. We will see how strong Israel really is when the Iranian cobra is ready to strike.

🐍🐍🐍
What do you think Iran is capable of doing to Israel? Like, you don’t think they’re capable golf an invasion do you?

I find it weird how westerners are cheering on repressive regimes that their own people want gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back