International Iran strikes Israeli-owned ship with explosions outisde of the Gulf of Oman

What universe are you in?
Iran has been trying to develop nuclear weapons for decades.

Satanyahoo has been makin that claim for 20 years, yet here we are, and Iran still hasn't taken the steps necessary, even though they have the capability.

quote-iran-won-t-pursue-nuclear-weapons-because-it-s-contrary-to-their-faith-barack-obama-114-13-11.jpg

None of this is from me personally, I found this in my reading. The commentary to the scripture in Jeremiah is by a guy by the name of Bill Salus, who I'm not that familiar with. As events are unfolding I have taken an interest in trying to find prophecy that deals with the specific countries identified in the bible. It's been said we are about to enter a time in which more is written about than any other time in history, that includes when Jesus was on the earth. It looks like it is about to start.

Jeremiah 49:34:
The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,[2]

“Ancient 2600-Year Old Prophecy Predicts Iran’s Future”

“Iran Has Double Trouble Ahead, Ezekiel 38 and Jeremiah 49”

Jeremiah issued his prophecies concerning Elam about 596 B.C. Jeremiah wrote about Elam about a decade before his contemporary Ezekiel prophesied about Persia in Ezekiel 38:5. Ezekiel’s ministry spanned between 595–573 b.c. Modern-day Iran is comprised of ancient Elam and Persia.

Ezekiel was familiar with Elam, according to Ezekiel 32:24–25, but he did not include Elam in the lineup of invaders in Ezekiel 38. Elam was probably intentionally omitted, because it is the subject of its own distinctly different prophecy, outlined by Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 49:35: Thus says the LORD of hosts: “Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, The foremost of their might.”

The Elamites were warlike people and expert archers, according to Genesis 14:1–9 and Isaiah 22:6. Jeremiah predicts that Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow, which might imply that the IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps) will be unable to launch scores of its missiles at its enemies. Additionally, he declares that Iran will be struck at the foremost place of its might, which today could infer an attack upon its nuclear program.

Jeremiah 49:36: Against Elam I will bring the four winds From the four quarters of heaven, And scatter them toward all those winds; There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go.

Jeremiah informs us that the attack upon the ancient territory of Elam will produce numerous refugees, perhaps even turning into a humanitarian crisis. Exiles will be dispersed worldwide, as if being blown about by overpowering winds.

Jeremiah 49:37: For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies And before those who seek their life. I will bring disaster upon them, My fierce anger, says the LORD; And I will send the sword after them Until I have consumed them.

Perhaps this alludes to a nuclear disaster caused from a strike upon Iran

Jeremiah 49:38–39: “I will set My throne in Elam, And will destroy from there the king and the princes,” says the LORD. “But it shall come to pass in the latter days: I will bring back the captives of Elam,” says the LORD.

Jeremiah’s last two verses present the exiles of Jeremiah 49:36 with great news. Iranians who accept Christ in advance of His second coming will be returned from global exile into the restored fortunes of their historic homeland in Elam. Moreover, Jerusalem (Jeremiah 3:17) and Elam (Jeremiah 49:38) are the only two earthly locations identified in Scripture for the future establishment of the Lord’s throne.

None of this is from me personally, I found this in my reading. The commentary to the scripture in Jeremiah is by a guy by the name of Bill Salus, who I'm not that familiar with. As events are unfolding I have taken an interest in trying to find prophecy that deals with the specific countries identified in the bible. It's been said we are about to enter a time in which more is written about than any other time in history, that includes when Jesus was on the earth. It looks like it is about to start.

Jeremiah 49:34:
The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,[2]

“Ancient 2600-Year Old Prophecy Predicts Iran’s Future”

“Iran Has Double Trouble Ahead, Ezekiel 38 and Jeremiah 49”

Jeremiah issued his prophecies concerning Elam about 596 B.C. Jeremiah wrote about Elam about a decade before his contemporary Ezekiel prophesied about Persia in Ezekiel 38:5. Ezekiel’s ministry spanned between 595–573 b.c. Modern-day Iran is comprised of ancient Elam and Persia.

Ezekiel was familiar with Elam, according to Ezekiel 32:24–25, but he did not include Elam in the lineup of invaders in Ezekiel 38. Elam was probably intentionally omitted, because it is the subject of its own distinctly different prophecy, outlined by Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 49:35: Thus says the LORD of hosts: “Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, The foremost of their might.”

The Elamites were warlike people and expert archers, according to Genesis 14:1–9 and Isaiah 22:6. Jeremiah predicts that Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow, which might imply that the IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps) will be unable to launch scores of its missiles at its enemies. Additionally, he declares that Iran will be struck at the foremost place of its might, which today could infer an attack upon its nuclear program.

Jeremiah 49:36: Against Elam I will bring the four winds From the four quarters of heaven, And scatter them toward all those winds; There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go.

Jeremiah informs us that the attack upon the ancient territory of Elam will produce numerous refugees, perhaps even turning into a humanitarian crisis. Exiles will be dispersed worldwide, as if being blown about by overpowering winds.

Jeremiah 49:37: For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies And before those who seek their life. I will bring disaster upon them, My fierce anger, says the LORD; And I will send the sword after them Until I have consumed them.

Perhaps this alludes to a nuclear disaster caused from a strike upon Iran

Jeremiah 49:38–39: “I will set My throne in Elam, And will destroy from there the king and the princes,” says the LORD. “But it shall come to pass in the latter days: I will bring back the captives of Elam,” says the LORD.

Jeremiah’s last two verses present the exiles of Jeremiah 49:36 with great news. Iranians who accept Christ in advance of His second coming will be returned from global exile into the restored fortunes of their historic homeland in Elam. Moreover, Jerusalem (Jeremiah 3:17) and Elam (Jeremiah 49:38) are the only two earthly locations identified in Scripture for the future establishment of the Lord’s throne.
in the kabbalah(1800 years) its specifically mentioned that they will fall after long battles with the arabs

Them winning anything is an illusion. Russia is the main force inside Assad held territories the rest are Turkish or US held areas and same case in Iraq. While in Yemen they are completely checkmated no where to go and revealed their hand to early. If Russia were to go Assad won't last months after that. They don't have the military capabilities to safe Assad from the Rebels outside of Russia who fought the rebels for 5 years.

Iraq and Syria is not entirely as what you think. People sometimes forget to look at the map or reality on the ground and same goes to Yemen. They are locked in conflicts they can't outlast their opponents, outnumber them or out tech them. Russia is basically a lifeline in Syria while the US and Turkey in Iraq. Technically it is an illusion them winning. If Assad being sub-servant to Russia and obeying them in Syria for survival is hardly a winning hand. Iran has no influence except being protected and being the underdog under Russia.. It is more like the Armenian war where Russia protected Armenia here is the same case Russia is protective. Winning is a far cry illusion in fact they managed to lose everything and jeopardize themselves

You seem to have a personal problem with Iran. Why is that? Denying their influence and control in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Lebanon makes you look delusional. If only the Saudis and Zionists thought like you there'd be no chance of war, cause they're the ones crying loudest about Iran's sphere of influence.

in the kabbalah(1800 years) its specifically mentioned that they will fall after long battles with the arabs
I need help unpacking this

copyChkboxOff.gif
Eze 32:24

There is Elam and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down uncircumcised into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit.
Eze 32:25

They have set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword: though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be slain.

copyChkboxOff.gif

There is Elam and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down uncircumcised into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit.

They have set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword: though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be slain.
he describes their thirst for wars and how it will lead to their own downfall

I am not. I am Danish. Just for your information. You are deluded my mann<BidenShutIt><{outtahere}>

What is next! Birds can't fly. Is that your next claim?

and a convert according to other posts on here.
So you are a Danish Sunni muslim.

copyChkboxOff.gif

modern iranians are mostly circumcised is my guess. so maybe this prophecy was for an earlier persian beatdown. theres been a few.

Even though Israel murders Iranian scientists and bombs targets in foreign countries all the time, they will play the victim

Back