International Iran to be a bigger threat than Russia in 2022

The US is gonna fear-monger Iran, because they're the natural major power in their region (without Western backing, neither the Saudis or Israelis are at Iran's level), and the US is looking out across the regions of the world and realising that most regional powers are, at best, only loosely aligned to the West. The US appears to be somewhat panicking as it's influence recedes back toward its own borders.

managing retards still parrot this when a Russian operative was literally colluding with the Clinton campaign, lmao
Dude, at least manage to form a sentence ffs.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

Not to mention Donnie Jr's meeting with the Kremlin linked attorney prior to the first Trump election.

I won't bother referencing one of the many, many times Trump has praised Putin, because it's self evident. If you don't know already that Trump idolizes Putin, you're too far gone.

It's also, NOT like Putin respects Trump, it's the exact opposite; a clown in office makes America weaker, and having a Putin fanboi in office (which Donnie was and still is as a matter of fact) is absolutely a benefit from a Russian perspective.

That said... sorry for the derailment.

Someone in another thread asked why the US bends over so much for them.
10% of the US Congress is Jewish. $146 billion assistance to Israel per year. Palestinians only get $235 million.

Trump, on the other hand, didn’t take a salary and many reports even said that his own net wealth decreased with his presidency, while at the same time not starting any new wars, cheap gas prices for citizens etc. etc. etc.
His networth has been decreasing for a long time and is nowhere near what he claims it to be.

His networth has been decreasing for a long time and is nowhere near what he claims it to be.

The fact that he did not abuse his position as president to get richer implies that he wasn’t “Trump first” as another poster described him as.

Other politicians such as Pelosi conduct insider trading and abuse their position of power to increase their personal wealth multiple times over. Not to mention Joe “kickback” Biden.

Trump tried to be friendly with countries that are often seen as “the enemy” by the establishment. I.e. Russia and North Korea. This makes sense as they both possess nuclear weapons and there is no need to aggravate them.

Personally, I don’t understand why the democrats are always trying to paint Russia as the enemy (well before the invasion of Ukraine). If anything, it makes sense to at least be on amicable terms with Russia.

It’s almost as if they need a boogeyman.

the very essence of leadership and teamwork.
You have to work with other world leaders. Your job is to get each and every one in the palm of your hands.

Biden disrespecting the Saudi royal family was about as dumb as you can get. What a moron.

DzIhuVRWkAEAhhD.jpg

I'm worried it's going to be Russia, China, Iran, and the terrorist states against the US. But the US will get steam rolled because Biden and the Democrats won't fight back. Please tell me I'm wrong.

It wouldnt matter if chuck norris was the president. Nobody wins a nuclear war. Thats what it would ultimately come down to if shit hit the fan.

The fact that he did not abuse his position as president to get richer implies that he wasn’t “Trump first” as another poster described him as.

Other politicians such as Pelosi conduct insider trading and abuse their position of power to increase their personal wealth multiple times over. Not to mention Joe “kickback” Biden.

You're totally right. Funneling tax payer dollars into his resorts by charging $600+ per night for Secret Service agents' lodging didn't put any money into his own pockets.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...taxpayers-supporters-8-million-report-2020-10

Last edited:
Back