International Iranian Security Forces Molested and Murdered Teen Protestor, Leaked Document Suggests

Siver!

Spinning Back Kick Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68840881 (LONG ARTICLE)

An Iranian teenager was sexually assaulted and killed by three men working for Iran's security forces, a leaked document understood to have been written by those forces says.
It has let us map what happened to 16-year-old Nika Shakarami who vanished from an anti-regime protest in 2022.
Her body was found nine days later. The government claimed she killed herself.
We put the report's allegations to Iran's government and its Revolutionary Guards. They did not respond.
Marked "Highly Confidential", the report summarises a hearing on Nika's case held by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) - the security force that defends the country's Islamic establishment. It includes what it says are the names of her killers and the senior commanders who tried to hide the truth.
It contains disturbing details of events in the back of an undercover van in which security forces were restraining Nika. These include:
  • One of the men molested her while he was sitting on her
  • Despite being handcuffed and restrained, she fought back, kicking and swearing
  • An admission that this provoked the men to beat her with batons
There are numerous fake Iranian official documents in circulation, so the BBC spent months checking every detail with multiple sources.
Our extensive investigations indicate the papers we obtained do chronicle the teenager's last movements.

---

Another BBC investigation finds 16 year old Nika Shakarami was sexually assaulted and killed by 3 members of 'Team 12' of Hezbollah, but not the Lebanese Hezbollah apparently. Same name, different group, this one is operated by the IRGC.

O ease i have noticed everyti.e iran shows it is strong west find so.e iran women shill to ojtrage tje world because they can not.go outside with out a vail.so this is to outrage a world again with some lies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68840881 (LONG ARTICLE)

An Iranian teenager was sexually assaulted and killed by three men working for Iran's security forces, a leaked document understood to have been written by those forces says.
It has let us map what happened to 16-year-old Nika Shakarami who vanished from an anti-regime protest in 2022.
Her body was found nine days later. The government claimed she killed herself.
We put the report's allegations to Iran's government and its Revolutionary Guards. They did not respond.
Marked "Highly Confidential", the report summarises a hearing on Nika's case held by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) - the security force that defends the country's Islamic establishment. It includes what it says are the names of her killers and the senior commanders who tried to hide the truth.
It contains disturbing details of events in the back of an undercover van in which security forces were restraining Nika. These include:
  • One of the men molested her while he was sitting on her
  • Despite being handcuffed and restrained, she fought back, kicking and swearing
  • An admission that this provoked the men to beat her with batons
There are numerous fake Iranian official documents in circulation, so the BBC spent months checking every detail with multiple sources.
Our extensive investigations indicate the papers we obtained do chronicle the teenager's last movements.

---

Another BBC investigation finds 16 year old Nika Shakarami was sexually assaulted and killed by 3 members of 'Team 12' of Hezbollah, but not the Lebanese Hezbollah apparently. Same name, different group, this one is operated by the IRGC.
- Those places are hell on Earth for women.

Thanks for contributing but I'm gonna have to ask you to use some spell check.
Believe it or not only forces that do any sexual harasment to man or a women is americans. Americans started with iraq war and showing those pictures of that prison then guantanamo bay and so on. Most others forces have no gay tendencies or creep rape tendencies

Believe it or not only forces that do any sexual harasment to man or a women is americans.
OK uuuuummmm... How far are we going back here? So America is the only country in world history guilty of "do any sexual harasment"? I am guessing your blind hatred for America lead to you type that.

Americans started with iraq war
I have a hard time believing such incidents "started" in that war.
and showing those pictures of that prison then guantanamo bay and so on.
Yeah, those soldiers got kicked out of the military did some jail time.
Most others forces have no gay tendencies or creep rape tendencies
eh.... uuuumm... I'll take your word for it. Seems like your credibility is unmatched.

OK uuuuummmm... How far are we going back here? So America is the only country in world history guilty of "do any sexual harasment"? I am guessing your blind hatred for America lead to you type that.

I have a hard time believing such incidents "started" in that war.

Yeah, those soldiers got kicked out of the military did some jail time.

eh.... uuuumm... I'll take your word for it. Seems like your credibility is unmatched.
Who is intergrating gays trans and so on into arm forces exclusivly

Who is intergrating gays trans and so on into arm forces exclusivly
You side-step the other points just to focus on this? Wow....

Anyways... to answer your question, it was France that allowed the first openly gay service members.

This is a country that supposedly stands as an example of the "moderate" face of Islam, and its Shia branch of believers. They just sentenced a rapper to death for supporting the protesters because the government had already done something exactly like this to Mahsa Amini.

Iranian rapper Toomaj Salehi sentenced to death for protesting

231119163800-toomaj-salehi-protet-12212022.jpg

CNN said:
In an unprecedented move, a court in Isfahan reversed the higher Supreme Court’s decision on Saleh’s case on Tuesday, upholding the original verdict of “corruption on earth” and issued the maximum punishment of death, according to Iranian pro-reform outlets Shargh and Entekhab.

State media said Salehi’s sentence is subject for reduction by a pardoning committee if he appeals again.

Salehi, 32, who has been critical of the Iranian regime and outspoken against the government in rap lyrics and on social media, was briefly released from prison last year before police violently rearrested him and sent him to prison in Isfahan, witnesses said at the time.

He was rearrested after appearing in a video where he revealed that he was tortured and placed in solitary confinement for 252 days following his arrest in October 2022, UN experts said in a statement published by the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)...

Demonstrations swept the country after the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini, which occurred under suspicious circumstances while in police custody. A brutal crackdown on the protests by Iranian authorities targeted the weeks-long protests.
Cliffs on that last part:
Mahsa_Amini.png.885x520_q85_box-0%2C0%2C884%2C520_crop_detail_upscale.png

Dozens of people in their 20's have died in detention, now, including a burgeoning celebrity chef. The government tells the family they had a "heart attack" or some other nonsense. People in their 20's with no histories of medical conditions. Heart attacks. Yeah.

LOL, and yet there are still many here who will shamelessly draw a moral equivalency between this regime and the US government. Different cultures, hard to judge, and all that.

O ease i have noticed everyti.e iran shows it is strong west find so.e iran women shill to ojtrage tje world because they can not.go outside with out a vail.so this is to outrage a world again with some lies

Is that pig Latin?

Believe it or not only forces that do any sexual harasment to man or a women is americans. Americans started with iraq war and showing those pictures of that prison then guantanamo bay and so on. Most others forces have no gay tendencies or creep rape tendencies
Ghengis Khan is laughing at you from the grave.

Glad to see your stroke symptoms cleared up though. I thought we were going to have to have @NoGoodNamesLeft come translate for you

Back