International Iraq makes same-sex relations punishable by up to 15 years in jail

Overall I think this is a good thing as it seems to be building ideological foundations for confronting the liberal globalist unipolar world order.
My first thought was that it's fucked up to jail people for being gay, but a globalist unipolar world order does sound kinda scary.

Yup. Luckily for everyone else the right is losing voters and support and your authoritarian fascist utopia is getting further and further from becoming reality.
But if you look at how right wingers talk on platforms with little to no moderation, Christian nationalist theocracy is absolutely their end goal and they aren't even trying to hide it

EDIT:

I do love it when right wingers come in here and immediately prove my point by posting how based and good this law is to fight the "globalist left cabal of lgbtq jews marxists"

Last edited:
no problem with that law. gays in iraq right now who are salivating watching gay parades and gay bars and so on in western videos and thinking to them self this could be future here are bringing down to reality lol

When you see what an absolute shit show the US and most of Europe has become since the leftist woke progressives have been making the rules it's understandable that they want to make sure they don't go down the same path. I'm not saying I condone what Iraq has done, but our absolutely perverse ack of morals is quite tragic too.

Last edited:
Overall I think this is a good thing as it seems to be building ideological foundations for confronting the liberal globalist unipolar world order.

Lol. The liberal globalist countries seem to be the best option as of this moment. Or would you prefer to live in Iraq?

anti gay laws are funny, because it's one of those types of laws that achieves precisely a 0% reduction in buttfucking. there's people that voted in parliament for this law then went home and blew their driver.

When you see what an absolute shit show the US and most of Europe has become since the leftist woke progressives have been making the rules it's understandable that they want to make sure they don't go down the same path. I'm not saying I condone it, but our absolutely perverse ack of morals is quite tragic too.
My thoughts exactly, it would be nice if gays here in the west just did their thing and kept it to themselves, if that was the case I would be much more sympathetic to them worldwide.

no problem with that law. gays in iraq right now who are salivating watching gay parades and gay bars and so on in western videos and thinking to them self this could be future here are bringing down to reality lol
- I admire you. You mosdt a humanly and coherent post in a thread and a classic sherdog conservative in another!

anti gay laws are funny, because it's one of those types of laws that achieves precisely a 0% reduction in buttfucking. there's people that voted in parliament for this law then went home and blew their driver.
- I dont get those anti-gays laws. Does they do retal exames to verify?
I dont agree with the trans laws, but i kind get a point, but antigays ones? Being gay is a ancient part of mankind story!

How is that funny to you?

When you see what an absolute shit show the US and most of Europe has become since the leftist woke progressives have been making the rules it's understandable that they want to make sure they don't go down the same path. I'm not saying I condone it, but our absolutely perverse ack of morals is quite tragic too.
Lol. Move to Iraq then since its so much better than the west.

Back