Media Irene Aldana TKO Macy Chiasson GIFS

Looks like a little spastic kicking with about as much power as my 8 yr old daughter (who can do serious damage but don't expect professional fighters to crumble from it.)
should sign your daughter up for the women's bantamweight division then

Looks like a little spastic kicking with about as much power as my 8 yr old daughter (who can do serious damage but don't expect professional fighters to crumble from it.)

you just revealed that you know nothing about mma or fighting. good job.

Reactions: lsa
Classically weird. I'd hate to be on the end of that highlight

Thats the state of wMMA for ya.

So embarrassing to be in the ufc and get finished like that. I know liver shots hurt, but you condition yourself for them. I get it if someone just rips a liver kick or you eat a hard body shot but no one should get finished at this level from an up kick to the liver.

It hit her liver dude.
Yup but when you are laying on your back you can't put your body into the kick and use your hips. The power just comes from swinging a single leg so if you are in the same weight class that should not be enough.

you just revealed that you know nothing about mma or fighting. good job.
Whatever you say pal. If you are in WA state let me know we can settle it in a backyard fight or something. I see you are from the Philippines - I've been before and I am going next year let's set something up.

Yup but when you are laying on your back you can't put your body into the kick and use your hips. The power just comes from swinging a single leg so if you are in the same weight class that should not be enough.
Not really swing your legs but you can push up. Unlike standing when you throw an upkick you have the mat to lay on and push off. Despite gravity being against you you can use the ground as a platform and generate crazy force up your back and through your hips

No need for misogynistic nonsense. Upkicks fucking hurt. I've seen Fitch and Mousassi KO people with them. No reason to think you can't upkick someone very hard in the liver

The heel is hard no matter what

Back