News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a UFC double champ allegedly beat up a girl and she was still able to jump off and swim? I doubt that. If he beat her up she would not be able to still swim
Oh now she swam away . Very hard to keep track when the story changes every time yet it supposedly happened in July.

She made fun of fat Dee?

Btw, Conor would never attack anyone..

vid_conor.0.jpg

So a UFC double champ allegedly beat up a girl and she was still able to jump off and swim? I doubt that. If he beat her up she would not be able to still swim

Wouldn't be the first time he couldn't finish it...

Not every punch or kick a pro fighter throws is an automatic death sentence. Conor sucker-punched a middle-aged man, and the man barely had anything to show for it afterward.

https://postimg.cc/zyrxr2b7

Last edited:
I just clicked because I wanted to see if the lady was hot or not. I am disappointed.

i am not saying this isnt true, i wasnt there so i dont know. Girls will do anything to gain some clout or other personal gain. Just saying

While I think Mac is obviously not the best guy in the world, when you have that much money, you gotta beware of the leeches. Innocent until proven guilty.

For sure.

Wonder why a married man with kids has got gold diggers on his yacht though?

Might not be a year, 5 years, or even 10 years from now, but Conors gonna do something bad enough one day that he's gonna end up serving some time. It's only gonna get worse as his fame dwindles more and more.

Last edited:
Conor had won the previous round and was starting to stuff Khabib's takedowns consistently before Khabib scored a desperation single and caught Conor slipping in transition. This fight was a lot closer than a lot of you haters like to admit. And without a doubt Conor gave Khabib his best fight outside of Tibau.
Khabib played with him! You need to let go Elsa

Conner needs to stay the fuck away from these std crumlin hood rats who are looking for money and fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back