Is 6'8, and 260lbs build hard to achieve as a unenhanced person ?

OnePunchBrawler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im 6'8, and 243lbs, been playing basketball for 8 years and im 22 years old and was wondering would i struggle getting to 260lbs bodyweight by going to the gym and lift weights while still having good cardio, athletisicm, and agility ?

getting a gym membership soon and gonna hit the weights, but my body fat% rn is 16-18% i believe.

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

Mods do your job and ban this bitch please, yesterday he was talking about him being 6'4 and both has nothing to do with UFC

Im 6'8, and 243lbs, been playing basketball for 8 years and im 22 years old and was wondering would i struggle getting to 260lbs bodyweight by going to the gym and lift weights while still having good cardio, athletisicm, and agility ?

getting a gym membership soon and gonna hit the weights, but my body fat% rn is 16-18% i believe.
no. it is impossible. don’t even try. you should quit basketball too. you will never make it to the nba.

Imo, if you train really hard it's possible to increase your weight and height. For instance, many years ago I was 6'5. I'm still 6'5, so don't let that discourage you.

I’m 11’15” and 1,112 lbs. Lean.

I put once put on 60 lbs of lean body mass in one week so I don’t see why a little person like yourself couldn’t put on 17 lbs of mass.

I would consider giving up now though. No matter how much mass you put on you’ll still only be 6’8

Depends on your body fat. Big difference between being 260 ripped and 260 fat.

I’m 11’15” and 1,112 lbs. Lean.

I put once put on 60 lbs of lean body mass in one week so I don’t see why a little person like yourself couldn’t put on 17 lbs of mass.

I would consider giving up now though. No matter how much mass you put on you’ll still only be 6’8
Finally. Never thought I'd meat another 11'15 sherbro. We should meat up and reproduce. (I'm assuming you've also learned how to change your gender or otherwise reproduce regardless of gender, right? I can also reproduce asexually by splitting in two, and only temporarily lose one half centimeters of height... But it isn't as fun and I feel terrible until I grow it back.)

Weren't you 6'4 and 200 lbs yesterday?
If so, what a growth

no. it is impossible. don’t even try. you should quit basketball too. you will never make it to the nba.
Better to accept fat life of junkfood and wanking + crying in corner. Everything else is extra work that leads to nothing.

Not talking about sherdog members tho. We buff and nail 10s every month of the day

Better to accept fat life of junkfood and wanking + crying in corner. Everything else is extra work that leads to nothing.

Not talking about sherdog members tho. We buff and nail 10s every month of the day
he just needs to accept that he’s a failure and he’ll never achieve his dreams. there are always drugs to occupy the time though.

Most of us here are abou 6'8 260 lbs and under 10 percent body fat so its definitely achievable

Mods do your job and ban this bitch please, yesterday he was talking about him being 6'4 and both has nothing to do with UFC
Sherdogger could possibly grow 4 inches after one day at the gym..

Sherdogger could possibly grow 4 inches after one day at the gym..
At least bum mods moved it from UFC discussion
Now you can discuss it as much as you want lol

Finally. Never thought I'd meat another 11'15 sherbro. We should meat up and reproduce. (I'm assuming you've also learned how to change your gender or otherwise reproduce regardless of gender, right? I can also reproduce asexually by splitting in two, and only temporarily lose one half centimeters of height... But it isn't as fun and I feel terrible until I grow it back.)
I hope you are both minus 10% bodyfat like me otherwise should be ashamed.

Back