*Is Aljo ducking Yan by calling out Cejudo?*

Definitely...If he's after $$$, the rematch will make $$$ there's so much controversy behind what happened the UFC marketing will be all over it and hype it...he doesn't need to fight Henry to make money at this point...that rematch will generate $$$...either way I think he loses to both but he probably thinks Cejudo is the "unknown"...he already found out what Yan can do...he got bodied until that illegal knee...
Yuo1aPq.gif

rematch or stripped should be the rule in this circumstance.

Is he really? That's a coward's move.

Doesnt matter he's not getting Cejudo, he's gonna have to rematch Yan. He's gonna lose the rematch so he's just gotta enjoy being champ for the next few months.

Isn't Henry retired or did I miss him coming out of retirement? But yes, there needs to be an immediate rematch. I'm talking like in April. They already trained for one another, so no reason to let the rematch be months away or even next year.

Yes. It’s worse than Jones denying Gus a rematch after the controversial win.

ufc/dana ain’t going to let aljo pick his opponent. he is a champ with absolutely no leverage

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, It's possible.

No rematch.......we riot

Aljo has been ducking Yan since the 4th round.

Why would he stop now?

Cejudo clearly isn't training like GSP was during his retirement. Definitely a more winnable fight and bigger draw for Aljo.

Back