is Blachowicz the people's champ?

What's not to lIke about this guy?
No hype
Nice guy doesn't talk shit
Everyman type of workhorse. Takes losses on chin and gets better, climbs to the top out of pure heart and grit. Improves with every fight
Polish power = highlight KOs
Perpetual underdog

Hes really got a good career story arch. We're lucky to have him fill in Bones shoes in the division

No our OLYMPIC champion CCC is.

glover beat santos who beat jan tho don t sleep on glover

Glover took down a striker with no ground game

He can't with Jan

And glover got rocked and dropped in that fight ....expect Jan to drop him aswell

I like glover , but he's not the future champ of the division. . ..

Plus he's stormed castle wolfenstein and fought of nazis!

Hell yeah people's champ. Like what was left of Frankie's soul was given to Jan so that he could be born again as the GOAT underdog.

Also, he's our douchebag hunter. No one currently has a better track record against the unlikeable and cringeworthy.

Obligatory GIFs

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Jan BlachGOAT (aka Jan GOATowicz) bless.

<PlusJuan>
So you're one of those people...

Yep. Humble, KO power, well rounded, and easy to be listed as the underdog so he's good to bet on. A true people's champ, if ya smell what the Blach is cookin.'
<4>

That perpetual Polish power, precisely keeps him on the precipice of perfection

Glover took down a striker with no ground game

He can't with Jan

And glover got rocked and dropped in that fight ....expect Jan to drop him aswell

I like glover , but he's not the future champ of the division. . ..
well jan got dropped and tko ed by the same guy

well jan got dropped and tko ed by the same guy
Yeah how many years and fights ago ....recent fights count for more ....he started with a horrible record then moved onto 7-1 recently ...

Yeah how many years and fights ago ....recent fights count for more ....he started with a horrible record then moved onto 7-1 recently ...
it wasn t that long ago war glover

He is a likable guy, but he is not the peoples champ, he is the polish champ. And he is not close to becoming GOAT. You can say he is the Cinderella man, but thats it.

Hell yeah people's champ. Like what was left of Frankie's soul was given to Jan so that he could be born again as the GOAT underdog.

Also, he's our douchebag hunter. No one currently has a better track record against the unlikeable and cringeworthy.

Obligatory GIFs

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Jan BlachGOAT (aka Jan GOATowicz) bless.

<PlusJuan>
Why is it so entertaining to watch Rockhold getting hurt?

"People's Champ" usually means he's not the official one, but that the people see him as such because of fairness and likability. So people who think Jones beat Reyes could see Jones as that, as Jan is the official belt holder.

I think Reyes beat Jones and Jan beat Reyes. Defending the title to validate the age-old saying "only defending the belt makes you the true champ". I liked that this was important to Jan. One-hit wonders aren't strong champs. And I do believe he should be the favorite against Glover.

Tito is still my boy and still the peoples champ. Just ask him.

Reactions: Gio
The way he did Rockhold is gold... i could watch that for hours.

Jan is probably the most likable guy in MMA, more than Wonderboy.

Back