Is Eddie bravo that dumb?

I graduated from a top 25 National university and i still dont know where the liver is.

After listening to hours and hours of JRE and Fight Companion Ive come to the conclusion that Eddie is the most paranoid person on the planet

Yeah.

But he's great at jitz. Same thing with Joe Rogan. Is normal.

When you smoke weed you say stupid shit...trust me i know

Eddie is cool, he just gets over excited but that isn't really a bad thing, he is just very passionate about conspiracy theories.
He probably smokes far too much weed, like Rogan does, but we all have our problems.

Its funny becouse the loudest supporters of pot are posterchilds for why you shouldnt over do it .

a6.jpg

eddibravohighschool.jpg

Eddie's the man, but sometimes he just gets too drunk.

You'd figure a legit expert at BJJ would have a pretty good understanding of the anatomy.

There are no jiu jitsu techniques that specifically target the liver. All he needs to know is that it's somewhere in the abdominal cavity. Your comment makes absolutely no sense.

People who smoke a lot of weed generally say lots of stupid things.

He gets high as fuck and has thousands of hours of air time, you'd say some pretty retarded shit too TS. Anyone would.

If Eddie Bravo makes you MAD or upset in any way it's because he's poking at your cognitive dissonance. You get uncomfortable when you start to realize just how much trust you put in other peoples claims and work but you don't know shit for sure for yourself.

Eddie is the goat and you're nothing. You're less than nothing. Youre a piss ant.

Saying the mainstream media is bullshit Is one thing.

Jumping from that Into thinking that he must also think Plato and the greatest minds of history have been bullshit is a nonsensical leap.

In regards to Science, I don't know what his official stance Is.

However, there Is a significant number of Instances of documented medical / scientific fraud. A lot of politics, conflicts of Interest. So while science / peer reviewed research represents an Important tool In our understanding of truth, we should still be on gaurd. Nothing Is Immune to corruption. Navigating through science these days can be a delicate game. Here's a small example of It
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
If you actually read the article, you would have seen the part where they said the studies to which they are referring were done at a time when researchers didn't have to disclose their funding sources. They do now, which makes it really hard to fake their research. Also, the fraud was found by other scientists, meaning the scientific method can and usually does discover such fraud.

The real problem is that people are not scientifically literate enough to understand what the data and studies are saying, nor do they even care to look into who funded the studies for evidence of bias. People don't actually read the studies because they are uneauipped to do so. So they basically take a journalists imterpretation of what the results say, distilled down further to a once sentence headline, and use it as fodder to prove whatever conclusion they have already drawn about a particular subject, regardless of any proof to the contrary.

Look at all the studies done to delegitimize climate science. All of those were fundied by Koch brothers' think tanks. Nobody gives a shit as long as it proves their point.

Or the study done by the Harvard economist that "proved" black people are not shot and killed st higher rates, by police, than white people. The study hadn't even been peer reviewed yet and people were already holding it up as definitive proof that black people were wrong about the perceived racism of police departments. They didn't even bother to read the study or they would have seen that they relied on self reported data, by the cops themselves, to determine the relative threat level of each suspect, which was a critical factor in the study. Even the economist doing the study said that it was entirely possible the data was not accurate because it was self reported and they had incentive to lie.

So yes, people need a healthy dose of skepticism. But if they need scientific and mathematical literacy more. And it is still probably a good idea to defer to those who do in lieu of people like Alex Jones who have almost zero education.

I've been Involved In the nutrition / health community for a number of years. His stance on vaccines Isn't an uncommon one.

There is a wide belief amongst a large percentage of Individuals that vaccines are associated with autism.

I believe at one point(not sure If It's still the case) vaccines were 50% mercury. Which In excess Is known to cause a significant number of neurological/ bodily complications.

I'm not gonna give my opinion either way, but the Idea of vaccines being harmful Isn't based ion nothing.
There's mercury in many foods we eat. There's not one single study that suggests that vaccines are linked to autism. What we know is that they save thousands upon thousands of lives. The autism thing is a disproven hypothesis and nothing more. It would be like people refusing chemotherapy because somebody suggested it might be linked with something bad.

I do understand what you're saying and that you're open minded. But in reality the increase in people being diagnosed with autism is more to do with how wide the spectrum is now. There's many people in the past who would have not been diagnosed then, but would be today.

Well hes not sure if the earth is flat or spherical, so yes he is that dumb

We love Eddie. He makes the show very fun and interesting.

Having said that, you have to be literally retarded to subscribe to Alex Jones....

I imagine Eddies so high it's like
Eddie Bravo 'your always mentioning this Eddie guy, when do I get to meet him? *squints

Rogan' I'm sure you'd get along 'lol lol

Eddie' I dunno sounds like an asshole '

I think he is frustrating but probably real nice I person some people aren't made for media

Eddie is a legitimate dumb person. He's good with BJJ but essentially nothing else. Listen to him talk about other things and you realize that at least 95% of what comes out of his mouth is low-intelligence content.

I don't think he is dumb, he is just goofy sometimes and ignorant about some things but I don't mind. I like Eddie.

Back