Is Francis scared of the Black beast?

He might have been irrationally scared of going back to homeless poverty, right after being dominated by Stipe.

Silly to think that remains. It’s clear Francis wants to fight anyone and would love to clear out any competitors.

dErLMX0.gif

EllipticalBiodegradableGrackle-size_restricted.gif

I agree with this although I don't know ifbI would call it fear. I just think that Francis is not particularly mentally strong and if he can't run over you he breaks.

I could be proven wrong, but up to this point he has not shown the ability to overcome adversity in a fight.

I think he takes out lewis rather fast this time around

I'll be rooting for BB, he took my guy Blaydes soul (and chin) but Frank looks like he is exorcising his demons now @Jackonfire

If BB can't touch Frank... It's gonna be a long while before anyone survives

He was specifically asked about Lewis and never addressed him specifically.......but that’s more Francis wanting Jones then being scared of anyone

It’s the same deal with every Franc fight; if Beast can survive the early rounds then his chances skyrocket. With Beast specifically this is especially relevant since he doesn’t have a granite chin yet his power really does carry through to later rounds

Only time he was gun shy, I think he is scared.
I think he would much rather fight Jon Jones than blackbeast. Black beast also has one punch knock out power , almost on the level of Ngannou. If anybody can beat Francis, it would be blackbeast.

He was scared of his own cardio. I think he had flashbacks of the first Stipe fight and he found himself conserving it the whole time until it's too late.

This is why Jones is going to crush Francis. Even an old, fat, short, slow Mark Hunt wasn't scared of Lewis and Ngannou was terrified of him.

I'll be rooting for BB, he took my guy Blaydes soul (and chin) but Frank looks like he is exorcising his demons now @Jackonfire

If BB can't touch Frank... It's gonna be a long while before anyone survives
Well at least 3 fights anyway. HW champs can't seem to break that record of defenses.

But I'd back Lewis again if this fight gets made. He's the one guy that can match Ngannou's power.

That was right after the Stipe loss. He was mentally damaged after than loss,

and also Francis just killed Stipe proving he's improved considerably since then.

Yes and its obvious ducking. Overhand or uppercut KO for lewis when he takes the belt from ngannou

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 0
No. I think Lewis wins almost any fight in the tiny cage, but he has been exposed by his superiors in the big cage. I think he will always be Top 3 forever, and might even get a lucky KO belt. I don't really see him as champ, but I thought Blaydes would wreck the division so I've been wrong before. Lewis is an exciting fighter, that's for sure.

Derrick Lewis reminds me of Pre-USADA Johnny Hendricks when he was KOing people like Kampmann and Fitch left and right.

Very dangerous fighter, nobody can be comfortable for a second against that guy.

No I don't think he is scared, however Black Beast is a serious threat to Ngannou, make no mistake about it.. he has huge power and his ground and pound is savage, he is not as fast as Ngannou but Ngannou can be sloppy at times.

IF Black Beast connects on Ngannou then yes he can absoutley win and be the new champ, the people who bash his skill level have been saying the same old crap and nonsense for every time he fights, then he always knocks the guys out and wins lol, its funny really

I'd go with Black Beast by TKO/KO ground and pound round 3.

Happens almost every time two bangers get paired up. Both fighters think they need to change their strategy to win so it ends up being awkward

Back