Is Hunt disliked because everything he does is 1D: racial comments, training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tyron Woodley said blunt racial things about GSP or Wonderboy he would be cut.

But when he talked about Confederate flags & The South rising again it was hysterical.

The guy was pretty well liked until the post 200 stuff. But, alot of people still like, and support him.

It's the pro PED faction that have a problem with the guy.
its not the pro PED faction that have a problem with him, its the anti crybaby faction

Doesn't make any sense one of my favorite fighters

Hunt is best when he fights. He should not talk. He sounds more stupid every time he does.

Plus he's a poor loser. So glad he won the last fight, or he would find something to complain about there.

I tried to politely ask Mark to apologize to Brock Lesnar, but he told me to fuck off and blocked me. And I wasn't rude or anything

you deserve to be talked like thrash for that stupid shit you just said. excuses to Lesnar, ped cheater & fake jacked white boy ? really ?

you should make excuses for having that idea.

you deserve to be talked like thrash for that stupid shit you just said. excuses to Lesnar, ped cheater & fake jacked white boy ? really ?

Wow. You take things seriously. Calm the f down. I am pretty sure dude was taking a piss.

Probably the only type of fan hunt still has. Stressed out.

Don't tell me what I can or cannot do !!

(was an inch from using caps there)
Haha. Be a stressed chicken. I don't care. It is amusing. Like hunt was at the very start of it all.

The guy was pretty well liked until the post 200 stuff. But, alot of people still like, and support him.

It's the pro PED faction that have a problem with the guy.

No, it's anyone who gets tired of his incessant whining. I'm not pro-PED, but Hunt has been facing roided fighters since his Pride days (including Overeem at his PED peak in their first fight). Then suddenly he finds the need to talk/whine about it daily.

me love chicken
So you are going to eat yourself? That's some the walking dead stuff right here. Hehe.

Happy you have a sense of humor though.

People on sherdog can be so stressed. Unbelievable.

Look, I just asked him to stop talking shit about great performers and I was very respectful towards Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back