Is it a good idea to Have Jones fight in Vegas again?

rstringer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even Dana said nothing good happens when Jon is in Vegas.

Now imagine if he wins the HW title, can you imagine how he will celebrate after that now that he is single again?

It would be hookers, cocaine and guns all together and please don't tell me he is reformed now bla bla.

jon-jones-jon-jones-cop-car.gif

They need a camera crew to follow him around after the fight and see what happens.

It'll be like The Hangover or something. Hell, the video footage might even be necessary to find him.
That would be a great idea, maybe someone can volunteer :).

I have a friend who goes to AA meetings and they hold them in a bar. Vegas could really test Jones will power and how much he's really grown and "changed". Is it a good idea that's hard to say.

Even Dana said nothing good happens when Jon is in Vegas.

Now imagine if he wins the HW title, can you imagine how he will celebrate after that now that he is single again?

It would be hookers, cocaine and guns all together and please don't tell me he is reformed now bla bla.
I thought his wife left him. Hookers (professional party girls) and coke are the reason "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" and as much as Murican's fight for their guns you can't really talk shit about him for his guns

I thought his wife left him. Hookers (professional party girls) and coke are the reason "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" and as much as Murican's fight for their guns you can't really talk shit about him for his guns
No judgement pal , just wondering how many law enforcement officials will be required for that celebration.

NO ITS NOT LMAO

I think it's a great idea, everything that can possibly go wrong is there in Vegas so it'll be a complete shit show.
Besides, they can always move it to California when he fucks up again like they did for 232.

I think it's a great idea, everything that can possibly go wrong is there in Vegas so it'll be a complete shit show.
Besides, they can always move it to California when he fucks up again like they did for 232.
I lie not when I say I want him to fuck up, always so entertaining.

Just wish he would get off the fake Christian shit .

Jones accepted the fight in Vegas for a reason

Sergei vs Cirly for belt

Maybe Jon getting the shit beat out of him and spending a night in the hospital for observation would be the best thing for him in this case. If loses a decision, he may get drunk and beat up random people on the street (i.e. the first guy to say "Hey, aren't you that that UFC guy who lost earlier?"). And, if he wins, the mayhem could be on an even larger scale.

Jarl

Jon is wild. Who tf does this type of shit. (That's a rhetorical question.)

<{cruzshake}>

"Jon Jones is a wild man. And that's what makes him so great." - Joe Rogan 100 million times on his podcast.

So after Jon's domestic violence incident didn't Dana say 'we can't bring Jon to Vegas'? Then to move things on from his own domestic violence incident he announces they're bringing Jon to Vegas. This should go well.

I have a friend who goes to AA meetings and they hold them in a bar. Vegas could really test Jones will power and how much he's really grown and "changed". Is it a good idea that's hard to say.

Mostly sideways I suspect.

Back