Is it bad to eat soap bars?

Dove packaging says something about whatever % of dermatologists use Dove. Bought a pack from Sam's Club. With the plastic wrap off, the smell fills the air. Smells like candy or stripper. What I don't like is it doesn't wash off thoroughly or easily. I'm worried I'm going to ingest this Dove soap when I brush my teeth and rinse. Even when I wash my face, it lingers and sorta gets into the eyes.

Would be a lot cooler if it smelled like Candy the stripper.

What a weird and random bump. Not sure what the point was. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product then just return it.

Considering Dove doesn't really wash off easily, I'm hoping the makers realize many eat with their hands, lick their fingers, so hopefully used nontoxic materials in the Dove soap.

I don't think I can handle this soap not washing off easily. Might need to use Irish Spring for above the eyes and Dove below the eyes.

Rub it on the tip of your dick in the shower and see how it feels peeing after.

Hard nope from me.

I ate some soap as a kid, im still alive. Stop being a pussy TS.

Rep it bro and make bank yo!

Some of the key ingredients I'm thinking should be.....

Vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium.

To give it that authentic organic homemade look, I'm thinking slightly cloudy and thicker and gloopy in places, maybe an off white colour will do?

The bottle will be cylinder shaped and dispense with a squirt.

Our first TikTok ad will have young fresh faced TikTok stars running around squirting the product on each others faces, just need to show the product is completely organic and save.

Some of the key ingredients I'm thinking should be.....

Vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium.

To give it that authentic organic homemade look, I'm thinking slightly cloudy and thicker and gloopy in places, maybe an off white colour will do?

The bottle will be cylinder shaped and dispense with a squirt.

Our first TikTok ad will have young fresh faced TikTok stars running around squirting the product on each others faces, just need to show the product is completely organic and save.
Add gold flakes in a clear glass bottle shaped like Venus De Milo and sell it for tenfold of the regular price

Back