Rumored Is it just me, or are Sherbros improving?

Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>

Young Calf Kick was never my friend.

giphy.gif

About 6 weeks ago some chap threw his 2 cents into the hat, and I was in such disbelief over what he said, which I do not believe was trolling at all, and, by proxy, proved he didn't know what he was talking about, that I'm like 85% sure I had a stroke. And my blood pressure was so high that, rather just point out the obvious, I called him an imbecile and didn't come back until the card last Saturday, so I wouldn't have more strokes. During that time away, I chimed in on MMA topics on other platforms, and likely had some strokes, and I'd take that imbecile I berated here over those heathens out there, any day. This place is MMA MENSA, relative to other places you could go to banter about fights.

I apologize to you, imbecile. You're still good people, in my book. I don't remember who the fuck you are, though.

About 6 weeks ago some chap threw his 2 cents into the hat, and I was in such disbelief over what he said, which I do not believe was trolling at all, and, by proxy, proved he didn't know what he was talking about, that I'm like 85% sure I had a stroke. And my blood pressure was so high that, rather just point out the obvious, I called him an imbecile and didn't come back until the card last Saturday, so I wouldn't have more strokes. During that time away, I chimed in on MMA topics on other platforms, and likely had some strokes, and I'd take that imbecile I berated here over those heathens out there, any day. This place is MMA MENSA, relative to other places you could go to banter about fights.

I apologize to you, imbecile. You're still good people, in my book. I don't remember who the fuck you are, though.
You are taking yourself way to serious and you are vastly overestimating the relevance of forums like this one. Many such cases.

You are taking yourself way to serious and you are vastly overestimating the relevance of forums like this one. Many such cases.
Nah. The kind of fan outside this place fights to the death that Jones "never popped for steroids, because they'd have stripped him of his belt if he had." This was a legitimate response I got on another platform when making a Jones joke about needles.

Appreciate this place for what it is, bud.

Nah. The kind of fan outside this place fights to the death that Jones "never popped for steroids, because they'd have stripped him of his belt if they had." This was a legitimate response I got on another platform when making a Jones joke about needles.

Appreciate this place for what it is, bud.
fair enough

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>
Yes

The sun is in fact scientifically proven to improve sherbro quality and intelligence by roughly 27%

So you are correct in your assessment.

<mma4>

"He was never that good" will never go away, and will likely only get worse. I just hope we don't one day hit the way it is in boxing where losses on your record more or less invalidat you.

Not too long ago when Volk lost to Topuria there were a couple of Volk was never that good threads which was hilarious

Back