Rumored Is it just me, or are Sherbros improving?

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>
Well the most retarded people of late are the ones who gave hill a chance of beating poatan, of course they have all be silenced.

Somebody call science & tell em we dun it!!!
icon_cheers.png

Evolution on full display!!!
evolution-computer users 2.png

Is it really getting better? That would be great. I used to be a regular contributor in my first few years here but the level of trolling and idiocy here eventually pushed me away.

It’s as dumb as ever. I saw a bunch of horrible takes leading up to and following UFC 300. Jamal Hill lost because he kicked Pereira in the nuts. Max gained 10 lbs of lean muscle mass in a few months (lol)…those are just off the top of my head.

It is better than most places to discuss the sport though. Try checking social media comment sections such as instagram and it will make you want to hit your head against a wall. The people there make the average sherdog idiot look like a MMA guru

Follow this sport long enough and you see some patterns.

Some loudmouth get nice win and you know there will be some bs on board when those espn bros finish their checkout in tapout store.

"Nickal is goat" -thread is disgusting and stupid. But I try to take it as natural phenomena.

Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

I read ig mma highlights like farmer read clouds. After holloway vs gaethje I was like "yep, this rain deserve closed windows"

People hate this but Sherdog forums contains the best MMA knowledge in the world. There is no other place to find as many people with as much knowledge of MMA as here. The nerds at reddit think they are hot shit but it lacks the depth of Sherdog. Sometimes those with retarded opinions know the most but it's just a troll account.

Last edited:
nope. nothing is improving. like everything else, the best days of sherdog are long gone. have a drink.

Back