Is jds vs ngannou another chess match in the making?

More like stand and bang, this fight wont go further than rd 1.
Yeah I'd agree with that.

Personally I HOPE it gets into Round#2 because I want to see Ngannou show us all again that he does essentially NO cardiovascular-endurance training as he arrogantly always relies on 1st round big shots. He got no wrestling, no jits, no cardio.

I hope JDS avoids the big shots for 2 rounds at least. (but he probably won't).

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Personally I HOPE it gets into Round#2 because I want to see Ngannou show us all again that he does essentially NO cardiovascular-endurance training as he arrogantly always relies on 1st round big shots. He got no wrestling, no jits, no cardio.

I hope JDS avoids the big shots for 2 rounds at least. (but he probably won't).
Overcoming adversity is the winning factor against Ngannou, he comes through blazing guns but second round he is out of ammo.

Not a chess match at all. JDS may have faster hands and better boxing, but he's gonna get knocked out.

I'm still not sure why Ngannou got all the blame for the Lewis fight. Black Beast has zero other gameplan than waiting for people to come at him so he can throw the only technique he knows.

I'm still not sure why Ngannou got all the blame for the Lewis fight. Black Beast has zero other gameplan than waiting for people to come at him so he can throw the only technique he knows.
I aint blaming him. But people were hyped for that fight and it ended up like it did.

Neither did anything. Both are to be blamed.

Winging punches is now chess.

Battle of the UPPERCUT

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif
Wow... everytime I look at this KO I'm brutally reminded athletic age is so unfair.
Alister landed.. landed perfectly and crisp to boost. But the lack of power made it meaningless.

Prime Overeem and Prime JDS would break Ong.

5 rounds is a long time to avoid the power shot but I think JDS still has enough in him to fight smart and win the fight. A late TKO or decision victory is how I see it going.

Back