Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
7fLbhu6.jpg
Indeed. In body and mind equally manlet.

"I, because of my race, get to tell you, because of your race, what you may and may not say." = equal rights?
You do realize that even the USA has limits on free speech, right? I can’t go around inciting violence or using hate speech. There’s probably good reason for that.

As a Black man speaking for myself, Joe rogan is far from the enemy and is not a fuckin racist.

I hate this over inflation of trying to man hunt everyone who said something out of pocket, this N word bullshit regarding Joe rogan is ridiculous.
Well said, but you might get cancelled!

Books get banned and the same posters are noticeably absent but oh no we can’t say the n word! Really shows what certain people prioritize.

You do realize that even the USA has limits on free speech, right? I can’t go around inciting violence or using hate speech. There’s probably good reason for that.

I realize that there are limits on speech and that people in the USA are not free to engage in all forms of speech at all times and in all places.

On the other hand, hate speech is constitutionally protected.

But I am wondering: do you think Rogan's speech qualifies as hate speech?

Also, do you think such speech has incited violence, thus stripping it of constitutional protection? If so, is this in part due to, or entirely because of, Rogan's race and independent of context?

In the end they will all suck the teet to keep that cash rolling in. They are all multi-millionaires so they could just say fuck you like Dave Chappell did.

I realize that there are limits on speech and that people in the USA are not free to engage in all forms of speech at all times and in all places.

On the other hand, hate speech is constitutionally protected.

But I am wondering: do you think Rogan's speech qualifies as hate speech?

Also, do you think such speech has incited violence, thus stripping it of constitutional protection? If so, is this in part due to, or entirely because of, Rogan's race and independent of context?
No I said that he shouldn’t use the n word but cancelling him is wrong especially when they’re digging up his past

As a Black man speaking for myself, Joe rogan is far from the enemy and is not a fuckin racist.

I hate this over inflation of trying to man hunt everyone who said something out of pocket, this N word bullshit regarding Joe rogan is ridiculous.

Exactly. Rogan has a body of work that clearly shows he is not racist.

This is BLANTANT character assassination directly a result of his comments regarding covid treatment.

This is a farce, and its amazes me how many race lemmings are willing to run with a ridiculous storyline to destroy another person.

He's a alt right shitstirrer. His entire audience is anti left and that is who he panders to. Pretending he's a liberal when ALL he does is pander to the right is insulting to your own intelligence. But play the "what does really mean to be liberal" philosophical master masterbation game if you please...
No he's anti woke political correctness and pro libertarian(which has nothing to do with left/right). Not anti left. Tons of the policies he supports are left to very left.

No I said that he shouldn’t use the n word but cancelling him is wrong especially when they’re digging up his past

I apologize if you stated this clearly earlier in the thread and I overlooked your post, but what about Joe Rogan in particular made you think he shouldn't use that word?

Back