Is Jon Jones going bald?

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
I've seen many cases where derma rolling (1.5 mm once per week, at least 12 hours from minoxidil application) has stimulated hair growth. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I've seen vellus hair being microneedled into a terminal hair stage and glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like wad in rain. Time to chram.

Is there any truth to scalp massage or scalp cleaning? I think the idea is to combat scalp calcification and effects which calcium build up can have on the scalp

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...g-scalp-massage-may-help-regrow-hair.3504567/

The other idea was if you didn't wash your hair enough follicles could get clogged(sebrum) timestamped 1:52

AvOxauMCAAAbYcN.jpg:large
LOL I see this for the first time. GOLD!!

100% yes

It's been brutally obvious during fight week

SxKaRKt.png

His beard and hair look now makes him look late 30s. It's weird.

Between ufc 197 and ufc 214 jones looks like a different dude.

mocked cormier just like this sub is mocking jones, only to go bald later

Jones in UFC over 10 years and Sherdoggers expect no hair loss like many men over a decade. Is normal.

Why do people use message boards to learn about things their dad should have told them/any casual observer of humans would know?
It’s called “age”. What’s next, asking what grey hair and wrinkles are?

Still rocks it better than paper champ dc.
DC cannot be called the paper champ anymore. Regardless of how you view the Jones kerfuffle, He legitimately won the HW Championship.

Jones in UFC over 10 years and Sherdoggers expect no hair loss like many men over a decade. Is normal.

Sherdoggers in a predicament, having to choose between full headed manlet McGregor and tall cue ball Jon Jones

Back