Social Is Jonah Hills relationship boundaries list manipulative?

True. i think he's a douche, but why let this out of the bag now

Either jaded because she's no longer getting all the perks of dating Hill, or jealous because he moved on and appears to be happy, or trying to keep her name out there and cash in on victimhood status, or some combination of the three. I can't see any other reason why someone would go public with this, years later. Like is this supposed to constitute abuse or something? These kinds texts are not uncommon before a breakup. Basically people who stressed, airing their shit.

he didn't say anything wrong. every person is different, and every person has different rules on how they want their relationship with another person to be like. if the person he was with did not adhere to his rules, then it's perfectly fine for them both to cut ties. and hopefully they both find a person who does fit with the criteria both partners would accept.

jesus, the media is the worst. making something normal turn into a huge gossip piece, for money for the people they work for! in the end, it's about getting as many clicks and eyes on your media company.

i miss the old days where other people's personal business wasn't news.

Dude’s a loser. I know nothing about his girlfriend or their relationship, but if you’re writing texts like that then something is wrong with you.

Dude’s a loser. I know nothing about his girlfriend or their relationship, but if you’re writing texts like that then something is wrong with you.
No shocker Sherdoggers are so supportive, honestly.

I don’t know why this is news outside of Jonah being a white man with the nerve to tell a woman what his personal relationship limits are. He even told her he supports whatever route she chooses. What more did that chick want?

You're clearly a toxic white male. Men aren't allowed to have any desires in a relationship or its abuse :rolleyes:

Maybe she didn't want this dude who pursued a surfer model to do a quick 180 over fucking text a few months in and decide a majority of her professional and personal surfer model life was "out of bounds" yet it's up to her to change everything or break up because he's too much of a pussy to break it off himself.

Is that asking too much?
So then she says, “Yes it is. Good day to you.” And they just go their separate ways.

Other than for attention. There was zero reason to air dirty laundry.

So then she says, “Yes it is. Good day to you.” And they just go their separate ways.

White knights overlooking that fact that this relationship has been over for some time yet now she decides to share the receipts?

Sorry but she's a gold digging, clout chasing narcissist who is now realizing she will fade into obscurity unless she can try to play a victim card.. she had a taste of fame now she's addicted and will do anything for that hit again...

The relationship ended years ago. And it's a complete non-story to begin with. She's the one going out of her way to make this a big deal, years after the fact. Like, let it go.

If it's not worth discussing why did you click on the thread about it, read through, and reply to posts in it? Like, let it go.

I never said her posting this stuff was a good idea. No one is making that argument. The posts I responded to were about Jonah's "boundaries" which people are debating.

I never said her posting this stuff was a good idea. No one is making that argument. The posts I responded to were about Jonah's "boundaries" which people are debating.

The posters defending his "boundaries" are outing themselves as insecure betas.

If it's not worth discussing why did you click on the thread about it, read through, and reply to posts in it? Like, let it go.
You’re making a false equivalency. I’m responding to a thread, on a forum that I frequent. And it takes minimal effort on my behalf. I’m not digging up irrelevant years-old texts from ex’es, and making them public, in a cheap attempt to get sympathy and keep my name in the media. Not the same thing at all. Better luck next time.

The posters defending his "boundaries" are outing themselves as insecure betas.

Yeah, the real "alphas" have no boundaries and want wives who are out partying with other guys. The more guys that plow your wife, the more manly you are.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yeah, the real "alphas" have no boundaries and want wives who are out partying with other guys. The more guys that plow your wife, the more manly you are.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Do you think your fellow 6'4 sherdoggers are crying via text about boundaries and using fake language from their personal therapist? A professional surfer wearing a standard one piece bathing suit, oh the horrors!

{<jordan}

Do you think your fellow 6'4 sherdoggers are crying via text about boundaries and using fake language from their personal therapist? A professional surfer wearing a standard one piece bathing suit, oh the horrors!

{<jordan}
Yup, nothing says alpha like texting your girlfriend: “p-p-please don’t cheat on me :(

You’re making a false equivalency. I’m responding to a thread, on a forum that I frequent. And it takes minimal effort on my behalf. I’m not digging up irrelevant years-old texts from ex’es, and making them public, in a cheap attempt to get sympathy and keep my name in the media. Not the same thing at all. Better luck next time.

The false equivalency here would be you responding to a post specifically about how weird Jonah's "boundaries" are to complain about the girl looking for attention years after they broke up. What the fuck does that have to do with Jonah's weird asks? Try again.

{<jordan}
No, we're specifically looking to marry women who post sexual stuff for strangers, have inappropriate relationships with other guys and go partying with their coke buddies.

The false equivalency here would be you responding to a post specifically about how weird Jonah's "boundaries" are to complain about the girl looking for attention years after they broke up. What the fuck does that have to do with Jonah's weird asks? Try again.

I don’t even know what you’re going on about at this point, or what you think a “false equivalency” is. But I’m sure has nothing to do with the content of your post. Anyway, I’m done wasting time responding to gibberish. Have a good one.

Back