Is Jonh Walker the biggest weight bullie in the LWH?

thats the reason why he lost.. he's opponents are to small to hit

He's 6'6 and has like a 82 inch reach. He also looks like a physical specimen

He's gotta be cutting a lot of weight. It probably compromises his already weak chin.
Is he really 6'6 though? I'm sure he's 6'4 and a half or 6'5 at best.

Should move to HW.

He should be fast as fuck compared to the rest of them as well as still being taller than 90% of the division.

Jon Jones is a HW now.
And he wasn't a weight bully, he was a reach and pico bully.
He was also a height bully. He's the type of guy that needs everything in his favor to fight someone. Which is why he'll never fight Francis.

He was also a height bully. He's the type of guy that needs everything in his favor to fight someone. Which is why he'll never fight Francis.
Yeah that Jon asshole jones was also a technique, creativity, teachers/coaches pet and execution bully too.
Couldn't do anything on his own. What a shmuck.

Dang, man. He looks more muscular than Ian Cutelaba, but with 6 inches more. He must weight, in the day of the fight, easily, 107, 108 kilos.
He's tall, but he seems more trim and fit than heavily muscled. What pic(s) are you thinking of?

I think Rakic is bigger than him or the same size

"This is America" - man on the internet
Americans invented the Internet
images

Dang, man. He looks more muscular than Ian Cutelaba, but with 6 inches more. He must weight, in the day of the fight, easily, 107, 108 kilos.

He should be fighting HW...

My money says his chin drastically improves when he doesnt need to be so dehydrated to make weight

Back