Is Khabib one of the five richest MMA stars? How successful have his non-MMA businesses been?

don't ask

Special Secretary of Shitposting
@red
Reaction score
Unless I forgot someone, the top 5 richest stars have to be chosen from these 6:

Conor
Brock
Ronda
GSP
Francis
Khabib

I put Khabib at the end, but he might be one of the richest. He's a star in the Muslim world, has access to that big money, has at least one project that could be used for laundering money (his cryptocurrency), has his own cell phone, his own cereal and maybe some other stuff.

Does anyone have any idea what type of money he's earning outside MMA?

Unless I forgot someone, the top 5 richest stars have to be chosen from these 6:

Conor
Brock
Ronda
GSP
Francis
Khabib

I put Khabib at the end, but he might be one of the richest. He's a star in the Muslim world, has access to that big money, has at least one project that could be used for laundering money (his cryptocurrency), has his own cell phone, his own cereal and maybe some other stuff.

Remember Eagle FC? Where is it now? Lol.

Conor
Brock
Ronda
GSP
Francis
Khabib

Khabib warning the UFC as he steals mega superstars like Kevin Lee and Diego Sanchez

Conor
Brock
Ronda
GSP
Francis
Khabib

The man’s a celebrity and national MMA icon in Dagestan and Russia, add incredibly popular with the Sheiks and Muslim community… I’m sure he doesn’t have to worry about his next few generations of kin being well taken care of.

Khabib warning the UFC as he steals mega superstars like Kevin Lee and Diego Sanchez

Don't knock it, Sherbro. It was the fight of the century. Two titans colliding in hand to hand combat to test their mettle. Too bad Fighter Kevin tore both hamstrings in the opening round.

Conor
Brock
Ronda
GSP
Francis
Khabib

I guess it depends on what you categorize as rich.

Having the highest net worth? Probably not?

Having access and the ability to obtain ungodly amount of money at any time? Then yes, Khabib trumps them all. He has more avenues to make money, NOT including his own ventures, available to him.

8hphp7.jpg

After khabib became champ he did a world tour in muslim countries getting millions from their leaders. He's a lot richer than you think and than what's disclosed. That's why he retired early.

Because he holds on to his money for dear life. Layin' n Preyin' just like he does his opponents in the cage.

Literally takes the money down and holds it there. They money can't get up, cannot be spent anywhere.

Some mass murderers and dictators blew a lot of money into him. That's why he quit
Well, smart from him, but now he has to be a puppet in the media

Conor
Brock
Ronda
GSP
Francis
Khabib

I have a very good idea of what type of money he earns both outside MMA (all things non-related to MMA like cerial, drink, clothing, hard soft goods, etc.) and inside MMA (all things related to MMA like promotion, coaching, gyms and gyms sponsored by his name, gear/merchandise related to MMA).

But I do not have any factual evidence to support what my "very good idea" of what type of money he makes is. I mean you asked if anyone had any idea so I just wanted to let you know I had a very good idea.

Thank you for reading.

Remember Eagle FC? Where is it now? Lol.
Probably the first time I’ve ever agreed with this guy. But that was my first thought as well.

But he only paid $1M. And who knows who may have actually bankrolled the thing?

He has enough money that losing a cpl million wouldn’t really be an issue, imo. He apparently has a fair amount of money.

Just my opinion, and I’m not ranking that shit.

Apparently he was gifted a 20million dollar estate by Putin and gets showered with millions by dumb oil sheiks. He is probably the second richest MMA fighter behind Conor.

Back