Is Khabib the most discredited fighter in history?

I think the guys that step in deserve more credit than conor for late notice

I bet he wouldn't be so keen to fight someone with only a week or two to prepare
Completely wrong, Conor had so much to lose and we seen how it backfired in the first Diaz fight, when stepping in late you have nothing to lose.

Man who gives a fuck what anyone says. The guy is the goddamned champ. Stop fuckin whining.

If you think its bad now wait til he drops a fight.

How many of that 27 were world class fighters?

RDA, a lw GOAT contender
Conor, Two division champ
Al, Barboza, MJ - very good fighters
Tibau, Healy, Tavares - Decent fighters
And some other okay lower level fighters
And then cans

Every GOAT contender has 2-3 very high level wins and then good wins and decent wins with cans thtown on. Most of them have losses on their recors too and some by total cans. This Khabib padded record is only brought up because he beat more cans early in his career than others, as if beating more people is somehow a negative.

I felt that once he became the Interim champion he should either automatically become or at very least been the one to beat to become the champion once they stripped Conor. I wouldn't have minded, had they gave him the title shot directly after, however, we now have potentially 2 more title fights before he will even be considered (3 God forbid they give Conor an immediate title shot at the GSP / Khabib winner)
What makes his claim more legit than Khabibs? Remember he only beat Kevin Lee (who lost twice to the guy Khabib beat).

But did he really beat rda like a kid? Rda wasn't in trouble on the ground and won awkward striking exchanges just to be taken down again and again.. not a shadow of a doubt who won the fight but it's not like it was a jds/cain situation.. rda looked bored and dissappointed..

Taking nothing away from khabib btw, he is a monster..
images

Looks like complete manhandling to me. RDA couldn't do anything and lost every single round. I never claimed it was a Cain JDS type beating but RDA looked like he didn't belong in the cage with Khabib.

RDA, a lw GOAT contender
Conor, Two division champ
Al, Barboza, MJ - very good fighters
Tibau, Healy, Tavares - Decent fighters
And some other okay lower level fighters
And then cans

Every GOAT contender has 2-3 very high level wins and then good wins and decent wins with cans thtown on. Most of them have losses on their recors too and some by total cans. This Khabib padded record is only brought up because he beat more cans early in his career than others, as if beating more people is somehow a negative.
Let's be honest, if he was American then the UFC would have signed him after ten fights. Being a Russian Muslim he had to take the long route.

What makes his claim more legit than Khabibs? Remember he only beat Kevin Lee (who lost twice to the guy Khabib beat).

I'm not saying Tony is the champion. Khabib is the champion, he won the belt and beat Conor. But he needs to beat Tony to be the 'undisputed' champion as Tony also has a claim for the reasons I mentioned.

I'm not saying Tony is the champion. Khabib is the champion, he won the belt and beat Conor. But he needs to beat Tony to be the 'undisputed' champion as Tony also has a claim for the reasons I mentioned.
Reasonable, thanks for explaining. T Ferg bless.

I'm pretty sure that's Fedor 'cause he never fought Paul Buentello in the UFC.

Wrestler + destroyed Conrad + muslim.

An asshole who posted on this thread called him on another thread a "throat cutter" (and didn't got a yellow for that).

When it's about Khabib this shitty place sounds like stormfront sometimes.

The only people that discredit him are depressed Conor fans/Muslim haters.
Read about four posts up from yours. A person who calls Conor a fake and thinks Khabib is still unproven.

Khabib gets HEAPS of credit. His last few years have been great. Prior to that he was unproven and injured but that's behind him.

Let's be honest, if he was American then the UFC would have signed him after ten fights. Being a Russian Muslim he had to take the long route.
He was signed 4 years into his pro career after 16 wins in B tier orgs against mostly no-names. His career trajectory was fine and there's zero need to try to create some racial or religiously motivated controversy.

The big difference is merely that he didn't come through the US college system or have other simple ways to get eyes on him earlier. That's all.

They are both on eleven, this is the sort of shit I'm talking about but this is a more subtle example. Everything Khabib does, people try discredit it.
Tony has a longer LW winning streak than khabib because he has never missed weight, khabib has and had a catchweight bout.

Again, you just proved my point further in how tony gets no credit while you continuously blow khabib on the regular for having the same calibre of resume.

I don't think he's under rated. the only time I hear about him being less than god-tier is on this forum.

Any casual who listens to Rogan will think he's unstoppable.

Back