Is T-Wood Okay?

He’s obviously mentally ill if he thinks twenty somethings were paying $60 to watch Jake Paul box him. Twenty somethings steal they don’t pay. Duh. He should be happy with the million he got str8 up. Noone paid for this shit

Before ppv points too probably. I accidently clicked on that song of his, I couldn't turn it off fast enough, I started to panic, literally.
LOL his songs are so bad that I almost think its a prank. And I still suspect it might just be a prank to fool us

Pink shorts, booty up, that’s the way he like to whaaa
1337175909.0.jpg

let’s go big
I like that the only person who looked concerned for Paul is that 3 year old kid. That demographic is probably half his fans.

Whatever happened with the tattoo and the rematch that Tyron Woodley agreed on and they shook on? He has obviously not got the tattoo or it would be all over the internet!

He was supposed to get "I love Jake Paul", tattoo'd on him and granted a rematch once he did it.

T Wood a mediocre rapper with nothing musically different to separate himself from any other generic rapper. Wish him the best and hope he gets paid

Back