Is this the end of Jessica “Bullet Proof” Eye? (5-8 UFC)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1601323499Jessica_Eye.jpg

She’s currently on a 2 fight losing streak but had gone as far as losing 4 in a row without a cut.

Do you think this is her last stand in her next Conor McGregor undercard? Or will she get another multi fight contract?

let’s go evil Eye let’s go WHOO WHOO

Last time they showed mercy on her because her dad was dying. Don’t think she’ll get that courtesy twice.

She’ll probably used to prop up some more prospects after what I assume Will a loss to Maia. But her time is numbered there is no way she lasts in the 15 with all the new girls UFC has been signing

It doesn't matter. As with 98% of all WMMA competitors she is unprofitable, so no MORE financial losses to go with her in-octagon losses if she's cut.

I am a fan of women's MMA but have to say this. Most of the original 135 lb division participants that are still hanging around need to go. None of them are advancing to the next level.

The UFC needs to pay out some pre-fight money for training of 125 lb group of ladies (that have the most potential) and eventually get rid of the 135 lb weight class completely. It is currently as thin as the previous 145 lb class (when there was no 125 lb division). Nunes is about it in that weight class. The rest of them are at the upper end on age or not impressing anyone.

As bad as she is, win or lose, she'll get another multifight contract and will also be only one win away from a title shot.

Wanna know why? Ask Daddy Dana<Goldie11>

It's time for Jessica to start eyeing a new career

I wonder if anyone actually bought any off that. Those are some absurd prices.

As weird as it sounds, some people are more aroused by the shame of paying for intimate services than by the service itself. That's why BDSM mistresses who don't provide actual physical sex can charge more than "regular" sex workers who do.

5-8 and still in UFC. Only in WMMA

<1>

It could make sense if she was entertaining, like how Leonard Garcia only got cut after going 1-5 in the UFC, and that one win was a complete robbery. But she isn't, it's so strange.

Man these prices. Can't believe anybody would pay such money for her "services"

Back