Media Is this the Greatest MMA-Entrance of the Year?

Greatest Walkout?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This just went down in Poland !!

Artur Szpilka, former WBC Boxing title-challenger and Deontay Wilder opponent, transitioned to MMA two years ago.
“Szpila” has since amassed a record of 3-0 (3 KO), and today he faced his biggest challenge to date:
Former GLORY Kickboxing heavyweight Arek Wrzosek (the Polish Legia Warsaw ultra who KO’d Badr Hari)

Artur Szpilka made sure he entered the cage in badass fashion for this co-main event spot.
I’ve never seen anything like this, lol, a freaking chamber. Only in KSW 😅

I think in the UFC champs should have the privilege of entrances like this, other should come as usual

Cool walkouts are cool.
So long as we never become fucking boxing with 2 or 3 different national anthems before the main event.

This just went down in Poland !!

Artur Szpilka, former WBC Boxing title-challenger and Deontay Wilder opponent, transitioned to MMA two years ago.
“Szpila” has since amassed a record of 3-0 (3 KO), and today he faced his biggest challenge to date:
Former GLORY Kickboxing heavyweight Arek Wrzosek (the Polish Legia Warsaw ultra who KO’d Badr Hari)

Artur Szpilka made sure he entered the cage in badass fashion for this co-main event spot.
I’ve never seen anything like this, lol, a freaking chamber. Only in KSW 😅

Dumb and even worse since he was gone in 15 seconds.

That machine has been keeping spilka alive since wilder viciously destroyed him. Glad to see they let him out.

I’m a mark for a dramatic entrance , I think it brings a lot to the presentation of the event

That guy looks like Cro Cop.

Back