Is This The Worst Cover Song Of All Time?

This is wrong on so many levels. Ruined the end of Interview for me

I actually don’t think that’s bad at all. Not as good as the original, but pretty good. Especially compared to some of the horrific examples we have already been given.

Don’t mind the song so much (don’t really care for it either,) but I didn’t like how it lightened the mood at the end.

Axl sounds like hes doing Karaoke to me. They really missed the point of the original, even Slash mailed it in but they all still cashed the checks

I’m sure there are worst covers in existence but Marilyn Manson right before he was canceled released on YT a cover of “The End” by The Doors and it was awful. I think they pulled it down after only a couple of days though I don’t remember the reception being bad.

and Marilyn Manson usually does great with covers. He has plenty that I like better than the originals like Sweet Dreams, Personal Jesus, Cry Little Sister, and Tainted Love…but he didn’t succeed with this

Every five finger death punch cover.... there are many, and they are all lazy monotone and adds nothing to the original other than making it worse.

I like Myles Kennedy. He did a great job on the vocals. The issue I have with this cover is 1. The gratuitious duet with an untalented singer from an unknown band who sings off-key and 2. Slash's terrible rendition of Randy Rhoad's iconic solo

Every five finger death punch cover.... there are many, and they are all lazy monotone and adds nothing to the original other than making it worse.

How can you do House of The Rising Sun and not play the iconic guitar riff

MTV had a special concert celebrating Metallica like 20 years ago and Avril Lavigne covered Fuel.

<DisgustingHHH>

This complete bullshit is the worst cover I've heard

Too many to list. Especially if I liked the original to begin with.

I like Myles Kennedy. He did a great job on the vocals. The issue I have with this cover is 1. The gratuitious duet with an untalented singer from an unknown band who sings off-key and 2. Slash's terrible rendition of Randy Rhoad's iconic solo

TBF - slash's guitar is tuned in a key of 'slash'. THere are a lot of YouTubers (including 10 yr olds) that will mimic Randy Rhodes' solo on Crazy Train so don't make it out to be some mythical Rachmaninoff third Concerto like piece.

This is far from a horrible cover.

Back