Media Is this why Alex Pereira hits so hard? - Firas Zahabi on Alex Pereira

Get triggered, tell us why Firas sucks.

Firas seems like yesterday's news since GSP retired. When I hear the name Firas now, I think of him saying "touch of death" to describe Conors left hand 5001 times leading up to the Floyd fight. I could never listen to the dude after that. Robin Black was another idiot guy that had to have "touch of death" in every other sentence, Robins a real idiot though.

Last edited:
Because he know how to put his weight into his punches unlike tons of mma fighters.

No need boring Firas to explain that. This guy is Canadian Chael always saying stuff in circle even though it can be explained in 2 minutes.
He's nowhere near as loquacious as Sonnen, who seems to speak merely for the sake of speaking.

If you're going to post a video to a text based MESSAGE BOARD...

at least... cliff the point of the post.

<DisgustingHHH>
Yes I agree, alternatively y'all can just quit being fucking lazy, start playing the video in the background and carry on with whatever you were doing instead of whining

solutions

Yes... sexy body, sexy leggings and a cute face from a relative distance (view of point). Imagine she becomes FAT (watch vid and imagine her face from a closer look.... not far away in terms of time :eek:

<lol>

Nonetheless... she has inner beauty named: Charming, sex appeal, classic female behaviour.... and this will not fade away from her. fckable for life :cool:
Good Girl 🤘
Yeh that s what i mean. Objectively her face is average at best. She has nice breasts and upper body wearing a top like that but nothing special. She has short legs and her ass and hips are okay-ish. Yet she s so increadibly fuckable because she has a nice voice and fun behaviour and looks super horny. She sounds dumb though.

Would be interesting to see an objective measure of power (not bullshit carnival games used by the UFC) comparing pinky vs main knuckle power.

Crazy to me it hasn't been objectively measured.

It s funny how this nina drama girl shoots above her looks in terms of sex appeal. She has a 5 face and a 7 body but I want to fuck her like an 8+.
Of course.

She got that vibe that you know shed be fun in bed. She got personality. Personality can give you 2 or 3 points more.

in wing chun the punches are encouraged to hit at the pinky and ring finger knuckles.

Yeh that s what i mean. Objectively her face is average at best. She has nice breasts and upper body wearing a top like that but nothing special. She has short legs and her ass and hips are okay-ish. Yet she s so increadibly fuckable because she has a nice voice and fun behaviour and looks super horny. She sounds dumb though.
"Dumb" is good.... :cool:
edit: Can be good.

Last edited:
Sorry but what does Firas knows about hitting hard?

Absolutely never heard it called a “Mexican hook”, its called a shovel hook Firas.

strong lack of anatomical knowledge in the video lol

He's nowhere near as loquacious as Sonnen, who seems to speak merely for the sake of speaking.
"Yknow, its the week after Ufc 300 and the now just inducted into the Hall of Fame Uncle Chael is going to show his mental fortitude and intellectual intercourse to enlighten and inform the MMA world that...well I really dont have anything to say. You ever have that? You start off good and then forget what it was you had on your mind? I have forgotten more than most men will ever know, and well dammit I had something to say but I cant for the life of me remember what it is! The thing about having a hall of fame career is that you do get hit in the head alot and sometimes you forget things. Anyway.."

mqdefault.jpg

Watching that replay I think the two biggest factors in the KO are 1) Pereira just hits really hard in general, regardless of what part of his hand lands, and 2) Hill's head was moving forward when he got hit, because he was throwing at the same time, so that added to the force, even if it appeared to be a glancing blow from other angles.

With all due respect to Firas and Jack Dempsey, I doubt which knuckle the punch lands with is really that big of a factor. If Pereira's hand was bent at all when he threw that hook that would negate Zahabi's theory anyway.
Yeah, he hits hard without a doubt. Hill's head movement definitely helped.

What is more impressive is that he does it without much transition from the hips. It seems to be an upper body power shit

hes most definitely putting his back into it

im guessing his freakish lemgth translates the smallest looking hip twitch into a powerful whip

in 2024 we're circle jerking about the motion of a gesture.

he has talent for it, he uses the right technique and the conclusion is that he's very good at it, better than the average mma fighter who learn striking from a "mma instructor" who teaches arm punching.

end of story.

Of course.

She got that vibe that you know shed be fun in bed. She got personality. Personality can give you 2 or 3 points more.
Absolutely. The reverse is also valid. There are many very hot girls with a shit, bitch and superficial attitude that end up losing 2 or 3 points because you know they will be annoying, entitled cunts.

Reactions: HHJ
Back