Is Topuria the most unlikable UFC champion in UFC history?

he’s pretty unlikable, but imo izzy was worse. topuria is not very charismatic—he’s a boring personality pretending to be conor. izzy on the other hand is charismatic in a way that will naturally earn haters, even when he’s trying to be nice.

Honestly, I think Strickland would be pretty well-balanced and normal with a good counselor and some time.
Agreed. I feel like Sean’s not a bad person deep down, just had a rough childhood. Jon on the other hand is a sociopath and he can’t hide it anymore. Hope he doesn’t fuck up badly once all the attention is gone. Feel sorry for his family.

I don't know... that guy who's yet to defend his belt against someone in his weight class acting like he's the GOAT and has already cleaned out the division is pretty unlikable as well.

022622-Islam-Makhachev-Hero-GettyImages-1329298712.jpg

Everything is related to your career when youre in the spotlight like this. Nobody disliked tyron woodly (i had no problem with him) because of anything he did in MMA. Jones should be beloved. He's not because he's a terrible fucking person.
Yes. There's no way to seperate Jones fight career and his serious personal problems

He doesn't owe Volk a rematch and re: Max why should he be the only one that has a "title" at risk? The Ortega thing is just an attempt at pressuring someone like Max to take the fight on his terms or lose the opportunity imo. Maybe his manners hasn't been to your taste but his position on Holloway and Volk is totally legitimate imo

So far he has seemingly turned down the Volkanovski rematch, won't fight Holloway unless the BMF belt is on the line, has called out Ortega who both Volkanovski and Holloway have soundly beaten and has fought like once in the last 2-3 years. He's also asked to fight O'malley and Islam before having his first title defense.

I can't remember a champion who's been more unlikable or who's acted this entitled before. I don't know who his PR person is or manager but if I were them I would constantly be calling him and telling him to shut the hell up as he's been ruining his own reputation any and every chance he can get.
Exaggerate much?

Sure he might not be the most universally loved champ we’ve had, but this is a stupid question considering we’ve had people like Connor and Ronda, and O’Malley and Bisping, etc.

Ilia is somewhere in the middle, I like him more than at least half of the current champs.

Exaggerate much?

Sure he might not be the most universally loved champ we’ve had, but this is a stupid question considering we’ve had people like Connor and Ronda, and O’Malley and Bisping, etc.

Ilia is somewhere in the middle, I like him more than at least half of the current champs.
None of the guys you have mentioned have acted like like as much of a diva as Illia has. People seem confused about what this thread is about since most don't seem to actually read threads and just read titles then post.

I don’t even know about that. Without even parsing history: we just went from Aljo to O’Malley.
O'malley at least asked to fight someone who had beaten him. Illia wants to fight Ortega who has fought like once in the last 3 years and was beaten soundly by both the guys Illia is refusing to fight. Illia is the biggest diva champion we have ever had.

None of the guys you have mentioned have acted like like as much of a diva as Illia has. People seem confused about what this thread is about since most don't seem to actually read threads and just read titles then post.

I agree about people only reading the titles and then answering some made up question in their own head, it's beyond annoying.

In the OP you wrote "I can't remember a champion who's been more unlikable or who's acted this entitled before."

Is this what you are referring to here? That the post isn't about just unlikability?

Because then it's still fair to answer the thread who you think is the most unlikeable only since you say didn't specify that you wanted answers on who they think has acted this entitled before, you didn't even stick unlikable and acted entitled together but separated them with an "or".

The only time you pose a question is in the thread title where you ask if he is the most unlikeable.

This one's on you.

Jones hands down. He’s been playing an irritating character the entire time

Read the old testament 500 times back to back, only then will you understand the righteousness of Saint Jonathan.

Those kind of Jokes aren’t funny to me bud. Reyes lost millions in revenue, his title, PPV points because of favouritism from the judges. Jon is the biggest fraud the sports ever seen and the only consolation to be drawn is that he’s at the end of his career and we won’t have to talk/hear about him anymore. He can go and live his alternative lifestyle out of the spotlight

No. Jones, Conor, Ronda, etc. were/are far more unlikeable than Ilia.

The guy just won the title two months ago and has been pretty active during his entire UFC run, you’re acting as if he’s sitting on the shelf for the past two years and just refusing to fight. He’s obviously angling for a better payday if he can get it, and probably trolling all the guys looking at his title, to claim he’s the worst or most unlikable “we’ve ever seen” in any way is ridiculous. The guy fights often enough, and delivers the violence every time, and I’m sure in the end he will Fight whoever else you want him to, Again it’s been like two months, just chill.

There is no way thread like this would create good discussion. A) You cant measure this thing and B) too many take it personally.

I really hated Rico Rodriguez

Back