Is Turner the most overrated fighter of all time?

Wtf is this? No. Conor is the most overrated of all time and future time. Nobody gets that much time off like he did and is expected to KO every fighter on the roster in the first exchange.
Well, you beat me to it

Turner overrated

No one overrated like Connie is

Last night gave us a lot more information about Turner's skill level - cause before this he nuked Bobby Green, and while he lost to Dan Hooker, Dan was the one leaving with the serious injuries (arm fracture and orbital fracture)

He's got the LW version of the Jon Jones frame but with such bad grappling skill he might get beat out of the top 15 soon

I think he could be a contender at welterweight. Would still be bigger than everyone else but won't be recovering from a traumatic weight cut every time he fights.
No he’s just not a good fighter. He can’t even beat midtier manlets

Weird. Didnt know a 2 division champ could be overrated.
Aldo was a legit win, but mistakes happen and Aldo fell for it. Conor ducked rematch so we’ll never see a conclusive ending. Eddie though? Lol it’s Eddie I don’t need to explain, bar far weakest LW champ to date.

Khabib is the most overrated fighter of all time because no Conor fans think he can beat Jon Jones but everyday i'm hearing Khabib fans saying he can beat Jones because he is world sambo champion. And nope nobody says he can KO every fighter on the roster so you are a one delusional hater
Nobody says Khabib can beat Jones lol not even Khabib himself said it, show me a source.

I thought he'd win this one, but either way - if you're 14-7 (now 14-8) you don't belong in a top 10-20 ranking, I'm sorry but you do not. The guy has a terrible record on paper. If he was a 5ft 7in fighter he'd have been cut a long time ago.

Well, you beat me to it

Turner overrated

No one overrated like Connie is

as much as i despite all mcg did since his debut in the ufc (a tailor made and weak road to the title, lucky punch and no rematch, never defended a belt, popularized being a clown...) i have to admit that at least Conor did dominate his (weak) competition unless Turner.

His grappling is not that good, but he is a very good striker.

Moicano was also a huge FW, but yeah, Turner at LW reminds me of James Vick, only bigger. Same height, but Turner has more muscle mass.
On the other hand, he got KTFO quickly at WW by Luque.
His only win vs a ranked fighter is Green.
He shouldn't be ranked at this point.
Competitive fights vs Gamrot and Hooker, though.

People rate him??? I knew he was getting finished by money moicano.

this guy has every phsyical gift possible, but ZERO dog.

Most overrated will ALWAYS be robert whittaker, you would think he was Jesus Christ dying on the crucifix from reading sherdog.

tbh i dont know. i never heard of this guy till this fight vs moicano who ortega destroyed.

Not ever, but he sucks. I don't know why the majority here were picking him over Moicano.

I mean he did KO him and walked off like a moron.
People were saying Moicano could struggle with a big striker with power.
Struggle he did.
It's not like it was a walk in the park, not absurd to favour any of the two.

Bloke is huge but has no physicality and on the ground he's clueless.

Not even in the discussion. I've never heard anyone say he's an amazing fighter. That aside, I can't support this guy trying to be that big at 155. No respect. If he couldn't hang at 170 in the UFC despite being as big as he is maybe he's just not that good of a fighter.

Dude the guy is 180lbs in the cage. There are plenty of weight cutters like that in the UFC.

He is extremely slim and thin, almost cartoonish in the legs. its just his build.
Some of you sherbros seem like mental midgets not able to grasp this.

Back