Media Is Valentina Shevchenko the greatest female striker ever in MMA? by Stephen Wonderboy Thompson

Is Valentina the greatest female striker ever in MMA?

• Total voters
Like Wonderboy, I can only imagine how good she’d be if she went after it. She’s very well rounded but plays it safe. I feel like more aggression wouldn’t hurt her and she’d highlight reel girls more often, especially because WMMA is weaker.

sounds like wonder boy has a bit of a crush...
otherwise a good breakdown.... Thanks TS

Alexa definitely the better boxer but Shev's got the better kicking game and more intuitive counter-striking. Better finishing ability too.
Love both women. I'm torn.
Between two loves, feeling like a fool.
Punch will always land before the kick. Brooo, im drunk I drank 8 bottles of red horse. cant wait fo rthis rematch!

GDR is the best female striker in mma, imo. Shevchenko fought a lot of subpar talent at 125. It kind of skews the thing. She was getting outstruck by Grasso. Doesn’t that kind of tell people anything?

Ah yes, beating up on Anna Elmose and Aspen Ladd is true quality, am I right? Germaine is in the top 3 or 4 strikers in WMMA, but let's not pretend she had quality competition, Holm and Pennington are the best strikers she's beaten and the former was a close decision.

Ah yes, beating up on Anna Elmose and Aspen Ladd is true quality, am I right? Germaine is in the top 3 or 4 strikers in WMMA, but let's not pretend she had quality competition, Holm and Pennington are the best strikers she's beaten and the former was a close decision.

And the smaller Shevchenko did better against Holm than GDR did, as well as better against Nunes. Yes, MMA math but we have two common opponents and Shevchenko did better against both of them. Shit, three and Val did better against Pena as well.

Back