Ishe Smith, Boxing, White Fighters and Race

That glove was definitely floppy. He didn't have it in there the right way. But I don't think that had any effect on the outcome of the fight. Fury just took it to him tho, I love Deontay but Fury just out dogged him so whatever. Can't deny Fury doesn't have that left glove on correctly tho, it's pretty obv his hand isn't fit inside the glove very well.

How can the glove bend like that if the ball fist if in the wrist? It's ridiculous. In the stills you can see his fingers.
AJzDotuMKIw-small.jpg

Cleary you can see his fingers where they are supposed to be in the green part. The 'skin' in the open part is his palm

Thats not the same fight. The vid I posted is from the first fight. This is the rematch.

The picture on the right (red tape) is from the first. White tape, first fight.

The picture on the right (red tape) is from the first. White tape, first fight.
OK. The video I'm talking about is the first fight. Seems like he has issue keeping that left glove secure.

Feel free to enjoy other threads. No one is forcing you to post here.

I actually didnt want to post on a thread about racism or accusations of it, i think everyone just needs to like each other..regardless

You however, seem to be running the same mantra in every thread i have opened, so i will continue to comment where you are being a dick to people

AJzDotuMKIw-small.jpg

thats clearly his palm not knuckles

Conspiracy destroyed

That glove was definitely floppy. He didn't have it in there the right way. But I don't think that had any effect on the outcome of the fight. Fury just took it to him tho, I love Deontay but Fury just out dogged him so whatever. Can't deny Fury doesn't have that left glove on correctly tho, it's pretty obv his hand isn't fit inside the glove very well.
again already been debunked by professionals, comissions etc.

AJzDotuMKIw-small.jpg

thats clearly his palm not knuckles

Conspiracy destroyed
Well, no but tell yourself that. All that means is his hand was all the way in when that pic was taken.

again already been debunked by professionals, comissions etc.
It really hasn't though. You just keep posting other people's opinion and then saying its debunked. I'm still waiting for someone to explain how that glove is flopping around like that. I guess Fury has a hinge in the middle of his palm or something?

View attachment 756094 View attachment 756093 Just look at this photo - can you picture his left hand extending all the way through the glove, or does it look like it would naturally form a fist in the laced area...

Also look at the amount of wrapping sticking out from the left glove and how lose the taping looks compared to the right glove.

Do I think Fury would pull some shady shit like this? Absolutely.

Is this definitive proof? No.

@MoreKane What did you think about the pictures in my post?

OK. The video I'm talking about is the first fight. Seems like he has issue keeping that left glove secure.

No biggie. Just wanted to keep things precise.

I too would like to know what is going on with the floppy glove. We had the monster 70 page thread before with no conclusion.

In one of the debunking vids above, they show how the glove stays firm if a hook is thrown with the fist in the wrist section. Curiosity got the better of me and I tried it out and he’s right, no bend.

So, how is it bending? Different gloves? So much force being generated it does bend (unlikely)? Tampered gloves? If so, how, with the commission overseeing everything?

I too would like to know what is going on with the floppy glove. We had the monster 70 page thread before with no conclusion.

In one of the debunking vids above, they show how the glove stays firm if a hook is thrown with the fist in the wrist section. Curiosity got the better of me and I tried it out and he’s right, no bend.

So, how is it bending? Different gloves? So much force being generated it does bend (unlikely)? Tampered gloves? If so, how, with the commission overseeing everything?
What about after a few rounds of punching, blocking punches and sweating into the gloves?

Cunningham is a former Fury KO victim who's been salty about Fury since well before #glovegate. Joey Spencer isn't a credible source, either. Even Team Wilder isn't running with this excuse yet it hasn't stopped some Wilder fans & Fury detractors from going balls deep with it. Enough is enough.

Yup. I agree.

That doesn't address the issue at all, it dances around it. No one is saying is hands weren't wrapped properly or the gloves were faulty. The gloves themselves aren't the issue. Its that they aren't fitted properly or secured. Reiss is just being a company man and trying to cover his ass and the commission.
fury-gloves-1.png

I mean, he's clearly hooking with the palm of the glove there and his hand is clearly not all the way in the glove as evidenced by the way its flopping around. You can even see the shape of his fist in the palm there.Hatton was also caught on video pulling on the gloves between rounds. How much evidence do you need?
Glove tampering as far as it being manipulated (pulled) to force his knuckles down into the palm area of the glove. Those three videos addressed everything including the photo you just posted. There's also footage in the first fight showing Fury pushing the glove back on. Why would a cheater do that? His knuckles were never in the palm area of the glove as some thought. Reiss wasn't just being a company man, that's a cop out. It's also not like he was the only qualified professional to address #GloveGate. We've seen gloves flopping around before and that was also explained in detail as to how it's possible.
Ali.png

Ali-2.png

Back