Islam is only worth $650.000???

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That’s just absurd! I mean he got KO’d once which is 2 years out of his brain cells longevity. Also Khabib must be not real generous with his lifetime buddy and relative. I hope he gets paid well this time around because he has a very rough hungry opponent waiting in the shadows for him. What do you guys think of his net worth is it good or not worth all that training?

wdym? no casual knows him,the hardcores hate him,all his instagram followers are bots and he is not a draw

Seems kinda high tbh for only fighting bums so far.

That doesn’t include the money from his onlyfans account

Yeah, he couldn't even afford to get his own hot tub. Shame on the UFC for under paying their fighters

D1ckxCWU8AAD2V0

That’s just absurd! I mean he got KO’d once which is 2 years out of his brain cells longevity. Also Khabib must be not real generous with his lifetime buddy and relative. I hope he gets paid well this time around because he has a very rough hungry opponent waiting in the shadows for him. What do you guys think of his net worth is it good or not worth all that training?

What in the world?

Problems with calculating net worth aside, 650k is a pretty good number for where he's at in his career, at least relative to other fighters.

That's the typical worth of UFC fighters. The overwhelming majority fight for peanuts.

If Islam can live up to a small portion of his Sherdog hype, he will get much more money.

Poor guy can't even get a decent hooker in Vegas with his net worth. Bummer.

Where did you find out his net worth?

I troll every thread on this guy, especially as of late. This is due to the recent ridiculous, fanatical nuthuggery over makhachev, chimaev and maybe a few others that goes on with this forum. But if he's 31 and only has $650 to his name, that is extremely bad, and I hope that significantly changes after this upcoming title fight. A big headliner that gets a lot of publicity should change that, so we can only hope.

You mean according to one of those "Celebrity net worth" sites?

LOL at using those as a source and LOL at feeling the need to make a thread based on it.

what should he be worth. just cause he might only have 650k in the bank doesnt mean he not invesed money in other things.

He has very little drawing power or US appeal. He is popular among Muslim males, not the desired target market.

Back