Media Islam Makhachaev has entered a new era - is now bald.

17106953995125.jpg

Khabib once said that you should never change your hairstyle because that will change inside you, your heart and mind

It's good but I think he needs to trim the beard too.

Khabib once said that you should never change your hairstyle because that will change inside you, your heart and mind

There you have it. The ride was fun while it lasted. Bet the house on Islam's next opponent.

I'm thinking about doing it soon my self, sometime in the next 5 years for sure.
Im 43 and have long hair,and I wont cut it until i start to go bald. Once it does happen though ill cut it. I spent a long period shaving it and have no problem with that look.

Im 43 and have long hair,and I wont cut it until i start to go bald. Once it does happen though ill cut it. I spent a long period shaving it and have no problem with that look.

This is the way ^

If I could grow mine long again now I would.

So while I say that nothing feels better than after a fresh shave of it, long full hair sure would :(

BTW, in my mind this is now how you look bro:

1712448286328.png

You lucky bastard :)

This is the way ^

If I could grow mine long again now I would.

So while I say that nothing feels better than after a fresh shave of it, long full hair sure would :(

BTW, in my mind this is now how you look bro:

View attachment 1038175

You lucky bastard :)

Moustache looks weak even if he decided to try to grow it. He's like the Dagestani Joe Dirt. His facial hair just grows in that pattern.

Moustache looks weak even if he decided to try to grow it. He's like the Dagestani Joe Dirt. His facial hair just grows in that pattern.
Whoever did that photoshop did a great job lol

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah it looks completley real.

If we didnt just see him w short hair a few months ago, youd be like well hot damn!

Yeah it legit fooled my dumb ass the first time lol

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
Back