Media Islam Makhachev successfully gets the name of DC & Chael's show changed

Who gives a fuck about defenses, he's 25-1 and finished both Volk and Oliveira in title fights. You're just a hater and a complete fool.
LOL. Yea that's what separates champions from GOAT champions. Title defenses. You're a total noob and like Islam fans, totally insufferable and delusional. Topuria beat Volk, is he a GOATTTTTT too?????????? Oliveira lost to Felder, is Felder THE GOATTTT TOOo???????

STFU noob and go learn yourself an education in MMA.

0Y7nvN9r_400x400.jpg

LOL. Yea that's what separates champions from GOAT champions. Title defenses. You're a total noob and like Islam fans, totally insufferable and delusional. Topuria beat Volk, is he a GOATTTTTT too?????????? Oliveira lost to Felder, is Felder THE GOATTTT TOOo???????

STFU noob and go learn yourself an education in MMA.

You are an absolute fool. Topuria is just getting started, and Felder never held a title (also lost to BKFC GOAT Mike Perry). Oliveira has 10 losses now, I like him but who cares.

My advice to you, stop smoking crack or sniffing glue or whatever toxic chemicals you're putting into your brain. Fucking kook.

You are an absolute fool. Topuria is just getting started, and Felder never held a title (also lost to BKFC GOAT Mike Perry). Oliveira has 10 losses now, I like him but who cares.

My advice to you, stop smoking crack or sniffing glue or whatever toxic chemicals you're putting into your brain. Fucking kook.
says the kook who says title defenses don't matter, and Islam is a GOAT. Maybe you should start doing chemicals.

They should’ve called it “I can’t let you get close”.

I still don't get why Islam gets the full ESPN force hype machine behind him. Dude is boring, dominant, but boring. Many false accolades, false claims of being the GOAT LW.... isn't it obvious? The total forced fakery? Dude has 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. It's just too obvious that they are trying so damn hard to get this guy some fans, and inject some personality. Sad.
Feels like you are attempting to force your opinion here, ironic.

I still don't get why Islam gets the full ESPN force hype machine behind him. Dude is boring, dominant, but boring. Many false accolades, false claims of being the GOAT LW.... isn't it obvious? The total forced fakery? Dude has 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. It's just too obvious that they are trying so damn hard to get this guy some fans, and inject some personality. Sad.
Most of GSP title defenses were against unranked WWs.

oh the rankings that are made by some unknown journalists from blood and sweat mma .com (not a joke btw)

I like Islam's personality more than Khabib. He takes himself less seriously and isn't trying to be something that he's not.

I agree. Part of the problem is people take what Khabib says way too seriously just because he speaks emphatically and is a good fighter. He isn't very bright.

As soon as I see Chael in those stupid glasses I just switch off. It’s like a Pavlov’s bell for the stupidity that’s about to ensue. I get that he’s a talker now and so has to embellish his opinions for sensationalism, but more often than not he’s talking absolute bollocks. Used to be a fan of him as a fighter too, but yeah, he’s just too overt with this dumb character he’s playing.

Also, can the powers that be stop trying to market Islam. He’s a charisma void and that’s okay, his performances are good enough. You’ll never see him in an interview without DC there to try and get him across

Back