Islam reportedly having a tough cut

If Islam wins I think he moves up & fights for the WW title. Then I think Charles vs Gaethje 2 for the vacant belt is happening on an early 2024 PPV.

of course he's having trouble making weight. this should be under much more scrutiny. is he getting an exemption for IV rehydration? If so, who is signing? Who is administering the IV fluid? How many liters? etc, etc. Where there is smoke there is fire. When a manager tweets out every UFC fighter can use 2-3 liters for rehydrating, and that he's going to prove it, and then immediately deletes the tweet to never ever speak about it again, that is suspicous as fuck. no, it ain't proof. but proof in that form is never coming and you know it. no mma fighter ever, has submitted TRT exemptions, rehydration exemptions, piss tests, signed by their doctors. It would expose the whole charade, the whole game, expose who/what is involved and it ain't ever happening.

If Islam weighs in and misses weight he is no longer the champion.. Period.

If the fight went ahead. Only Alex would be able to win the belt, assuming Alex makes weight.

I’m not sure when the weigh ins happen. Probably later tonight in the middle of the night on N American time.

It’s possible Islam could pull out before the weigh ins. Even if he’s sent to the hospital because of cutting weight. He would still be the champion. He can only lose the belt if he actually weighs in over the limit.

Then they would probably do an interim title fight with Alex and Gamrot.

Those are pretty much the possible scenarios.
The weigh ins are in ten hrs. Basically if he makes it alive on the scale, he will make weight there. Even if he does not make it to the fight after that, he will still be champ.
That’s ridiculous, but it is what it is.

of course he's having trouble making weight. this should be under much more scrutiny. is he getting an exemption for IV rehydration? If so, who is signing? Who is administering the IV fluid? How many liters? etc, etc. Where there is smoke there is fire. When a manager tweets out every UFC fighter can use 2-3 liters for rehydrating, and that he's going to prove it, and then immediately deletes the tweet to never ever speak about it again, that is suspicous as fuck. no, it ain't proof. but proof in that form is never coming and you know it. no mma fighter ever, has submitted TRT exemptions, rehydration exemptions, piss tests, signed by their doctors. It would expose the whole charade, the whole game, expose who/what is involved and it ain't ever happening.
There is zero proof that he's having trouble making the weight, so everything you said is irrelevant

Jesus christ so many people in here trashing a man who has never missed weight for saying he's having a bad cut. Ridiculous
Can't miss weight when you aren't 155 and the people weighing you lie about it

You can't dispute video footage clearly showing it

Then why is Islam at "death's door" for this weight cut if Abu Dhabi will rig it for their favorites? Is it rigged so he bulks even more or what?
Because he's trying to make weight?

You trying to dispute video footage?

Doesn't matter how tough Islam's cut is.

They can always pull the good o'le Khabib weigh in vs Justin Gaethje trick. Still can't believe how Khabib literally got away with missing weight in a championship fight.

Doesn't matter how tough Islam's cut is.

They can always pull the good o'le Khabib weigh in vs Justin Gaethje trick. Still can't believe how Khabib literally got away with missing weight in a championship fight.
But bro, that never happened. Even though like several dozen people here have pointed it out, @GreatSaintGuillotine tells us we're all lying and making it up lol

Posters from all over the world, even guys like me, pointing out people like Khamzat, who I am a fan of, had this same shit done in his favor by these bozos, acting like they don't know how a scale works.

If you've been to the doctor or go to any gym, these same fucking scales are there and you know the scale balances in the middle, if you're the weight that is preset. They don't continue in an upward trajectory. it goes up if you're over the weight. It drops below the center if you're below the weight. Literally anyone who isn't an idiot knows this.

Your premise is based on a bogus claim with no factual evidence.
back to this again huh? there's an order of events that happened. and proof in the form that you want, is never going to happen. still doesn't exclude what his own manager tweeted, removed, and then never has brought up again. it is odd. and you are a dumbass.

I dislike Ariel for a lot of reasons but I never understood how he supposedly starts controversy. He asks a fighter questions, then allows their opponent to offer a rebuttal. It’s the fighters fault if they get worked up or take it personally, not the interviewer. Have some emotional intelligence.
This chick is the worst. Such a kiss ass.
ahjib67fjmf41.jpg

Back