Media Israel Adesanya loses $20,000 betting on Devin Haney to knock out Garcia

Izzy taking losses left and right these days. I watched a vid of Izzy downing everyones accomplishments, crazy shit. I didn't know Izzy was such a salty fuck underneath that fake cool facade, but apparently he is.

Last edited:
its hard for me to like a guy that holds a grudge against a literal child and sexually exploits his pets. but you do you

Those spoiled brats had it coming and what he does with his free time is his business, not me or anyone else's. I'm not trying to convince you or anything, but stop with the condescending attitude. I actually like your posts and agree with most of what you say so I dont need more enemies lol

Izzy needs to contact me for advice. Even though I like Pereira more, I'll still help him.

What kind of backward communist writing is it that you use commas instead of dots and vice versa?

<DisgustingHHH>

its hard for me to like a guy that holds a grudge against a literal child and sexually exploits his pets. but you do you
Nothing of those has to do with actual fighting though. Also rumors and the brat asked for it -the child not the dog

Yet you’re holding a grudge against someone you don’t even know. So I guess you don’t like yourself?

If you are going to make your bets public bet big, some even say this was fake money cause he is sponsored by them, like Drake, thats too low for fake or real money when you are supposed to be a star.

FiqPu3bVQAICsfZ.jpg

Just waiting for Alex to post a winning slip now.
That would be some crazy "coincidence", they have a very similar (to my very uneducated knowledge) left hook, dont they??

Back