Media Israel Adesanya Posts Knocking Out Alex Pereira Just Days Before UFC 300

Insane how Adesanya became "that guy in the bar".

Adesanya will literally be watching Poatan headline of the greatest PPV's of all time, telling everyone, I beat that guy once.
I think he's also pissed that he didn't get his way with rushing DDP into UFC 300 who just went through a hard five rounder.
Now to add salt to the wound, his biggest rival took that spot and is getting all the praise.

So, the guy who hasn't fought since being completely outclassed by Sean Strickland and lost his title, is mocking the guy he's 1-3 against who moved up and won the LHW title and is the current champion?

Adesanya's not just petty, he's a jealous bitch. Pereira's living rent-free and about to headline one of the biggest events of all time, Israel's just chirping on the sidelines like a jaded ex.

1-1 in MMA and Izzy got the last laugh at this point with the brutal KO.

Too bad Pereira fled the division instead of earning 1 more shot with Izzy just to get slept 1 last time before leaving MW completely <lol>

Yes...Im sure Alex ran away from Izzy sir.
Im sure that the UFC had nothing to do with it.

You're better than this sir.

Along with being up 3-1 Alex has also beaten almost every guy that beat Izzy in KB and MMA except for 1 dude Filip Verlindin.

Jan Blachowicz
Sean Strickland
Jason Wilnis
Simon Marcus

Izzy is without a doubt going to claim he brutally KO'd Alex if he wins or losses against Hill but win or lose Pereira is easily a much higher level striker. If Izzy wanted it the UFC would've easily did the rematch at 205 instead of the Hill fight.

None, but he is a bitch though sir lol.
So I am better than my post but you're not better than this? Yeah, Izzy, the guy who fought Pereira for a 4th time after losing to him 3 times, 2 of the times being finished, is a bitch...... Pretty sure Izzy is the opposite of a bitch. I mean, I would say he's no more of a bitch than Pereira. lol

Didn’t Izzy tell him to let it go after Pereira called him out last time.

So Izzy really did flat out duck that fight then.
Yeah and Izzy even said he would only rematch him if he won the LHW strap. And when he did, crickets...

I won't lie though, Izzy/Alex 3 at LHW would of completed the 300 card to my standards. Probably the only big fight that could've been put on there to make it feel like a true headliner.

Back