Media Israel Adesanya Posts Knocking Out Alex Pereira Just Days Before UFC 300

I’m actually sorry that Izzy, with his silly behaviour, trapped himself in a corner here. After that shameful display in the ring after the Whittaker - DDP fight and the lame fight he fought against Strickland, he better pray that he doesn’t get mauled by DDP next. He might as well retire if it happens.
Sad, because Izzy was, behaviour aside, one of the best champions in a long time.

The Daddy line from Poatan after winning LHW title was a huge hit to Izzy. Props to Izzy atleast he is trying but deep down knows Daddy is right
I mean he left him on the floor sleeping the last time he saw him. The Daddy line doesn’t really work and I would assume that’s why it doesn’t seem to phase him.

Izzy going to turn into conor now? Just social media posting around events to try and swagger jack the main eventers?

AND THEN TRAINED SOMEONE WHO ALSO DEFEAT HIM XD
Alex co-training helped, imho, Sean DEVASTATE Izzy, who should STFU.
No doubt Alex won't go back down in weight, and would hurt Izzy bad at LHW if Izzy steps up.
Sad, because Izzy was, behaviour aside, one of the best champions in a long time.
Izzy was a great champion.​
NO slams are deserved from his dominant ( Fight Anyone & Fight Often ) reign.

"strengthened his spirit* is that why he's on the sidelines tweeting instead of fighting?

Seems like Israel in the end became the guy in the pub bragging.
what a self fulfilling prophecy.

So I am better than my post but you're not better than this? Yeah, Izzy, the guy who fought Pereira for a 4th time after losing to him 3 times, 2 of the times being finished, is a bitch...... Pretty sure Izzy is the opposite of a bitch. I mean, I would say he's no more of a bitch than Pereira. lol
Bitch is too mild to describe that nigerian cunt.

Izzy going to turn into conor now? Just social media posting around events to try and swagger jack the main eventers?
He's already turning into that, he's already in his mid 30's as well lol.

So I am better than my post but you're not better than this? Yeah, Izzy, the guy who fought Pereira for a 4th time after losing to him 3 times, 2 of the times being finished, is a bitch...... Pretty sure Izzy is the opposite of a bitch. I mean, I would say he's no more of a bitch than Pereira. lol

You're definitely better and so am I brother.
I'll do better, much love sir.

PS how's your mini you doing?

Izzy really is turning into the thing he said Alex was going to keep doing for the rest of his life..

If Izzy wants a comeback with this "vibe" then ok WE DOWN

So cringe my stomach knotted lol. What if old boy doesn't hit that turn around and goes out on this and a string of losses. I just remembered Strickland roasting him about the dog stuff too lmao. Please stop my guy; MMA fans are fickle. Don't let this be your legacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back