Media Israel Adesanya's LIVE reaction to Alex Pereira Knocking Out Jamahal Hill

In Izzy's defence, he was already hoarse from cheering on his fellow Chinsse in the co-main. Nothing left for Poatan.

He knockled him out. After being knocked out. He isnt scared, nor is Alex unbeatable. The level of delusion in this thread is hilarious. We get it, you're not a fan - neither am I - but saying next level retarded shit only makes threads like this bump able. Learn how to be actual fans instead of dick sucking weirdos who say shit without thinking.

Watching Israel's tiny, petty little spirit take another kick watching Alex continue conquering while Israel fails and wallows makes me happy. Couldn't happen to a more unlikeable little twat.

Lol life must be very empty if you need to see another man on the ground to makes you happy. Plus I'm pretty sure that Izzy manages his life better than yours and has overall better accomplishment than a karate forum hater.

Sure I don't care for Izzy, but dude has been the only one able to hang with Alex. Maybe you could say Jan but Jan isn't getting another shot at Alex. Not that Izzy is, but Izzy is the only one able to really hang with him. I really would have liked to see Izzy move up to LHW and stay there. Izzy vs Jiri, Hill, Walker, etc would be some hella fun matchups.

I mean if Izzy was a crotch sniffer who talks shit all over twitter saying they fight anyone anywhere, and then proceed to duck everyone and then crotch sniff, I could get the hate. Izzy and Alex is great for the sport, whether you like them or not.

Hahaha ..pure hater.

Watching Israel's tiny, petty little spirit take another kick watching Alex continue conquering while Israel fails and wallows makes me happy. Couldn't happen to a more unlikeable little twat.
Find it hilarious how comments like this don't see their own hypocrisy in celebrating another man's small upset reaction.

Better angle.

He looked like he was about to cry WTF lmaooooooooooooo

Is it b/c Alex got a KO headlining UFC 300? Or did he lose a BAG of money betting Jamahal? I know him and Jamahal arent that close or anything even tho he picked him and gave him pointers

Back